Commercials you can't stand

The Farmers only.com commercials are so bad I can’t look away.

The other day they had a new one where this woman says “ a common misconception about farmers only.com is that it is for farmers only.”

Except for 2 when I was living outside St. Louis.

First, Jack Schmidt Chevrolet.........tag line" If you don't buy from us.... then you don't know Jack Sssscccchhhmidt"

Second: Becky's Tile and Carpet.....Started as Bev and Becky's tile and Carpet, and they would be riding a carpet like a Genie with background green screen filled in as the sky........

Then Becky bought out Bev, and the next commercial had a cardboard cut out of Bev, with Becky holding it on the same crappy flying carpet and she tells us all: as she pushes Bev to the ground....."we are now just Becky's Tile and Carpet" as the cardboard cut out fell to the ground.

The HEP heating and air commercials couldn't be any worse. Its like Hee Haw rejected sketches.

images
This thing kinda creeps me out

Except for 2 when I was living outside St. Louis.

First, Jack Schmidt Chevrolet.........tag line" If you don't buy from us.... then you don't know Jack Sssscccchhhmidt"

Second: Becky's Tile and Carpet.....Started as Bev and Becky's tile and Carpet, and they would be riding a carpet like a Genie with background green screen filled in as the sky........

Then Becky bought out Bev, and the next commercial had a cardboard cut out of Bev, with Becky holding it on the same crappy flying carpet and she tells us all: as she pushes Bev to the ground....."we are now just Becky's Tile and Carpet" as the cardboard cut out fell to the ground.

Bought my first car from Jack Schmidt.

Reactions: tennvols77
I forgot what was being advertised but the one where the male teenager is stuck on the side of the road with a flat and he calls his mommy to have her send roadside assistance! If that were my teenage son I'd kick his ass for not being able to change a flat tire!
That's for some insurance company that offers roadside assistance. And yes, I totally agree

VN Store

Back