Commentators on Holly

sisaq

Commentators said when Holly was asked about her plans for next season?? Holly said she's going to start Bootcamp style of practice with lots of fundamentals.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
She may or may not have said that, I suspect she did, but that female commentator especially seemed pretty clueless much of the time. So I wouldn't take her word for it.

She wasn't the only one to repeat what Holly said. Are u holly fan or u still believe she can coach .. Repeating wat holly said was actually a laugh at Holly to me lol

Reactions: UTSuave’
Commentators said when Holly was asked about her plans for next season?? Holly said she's going to start Bootcamp style of practice with lots of fundamentals.

yes i heard that..... and yes we have heard variations every year.... about what will happen in the summer to ensure team ready for next year..... all of it is great idea.... but of course Holly, sad to say, is - and has been in her tenure - ill equipped to be the person to spearhead all of it

I bet you can more or less find that same comment from her at the end of last season too.

She wasn't the only one to repeat what Holly said. Are u holly fan or u still believe she can coach .. Repeating wat holly said was actually a laugh at Holly to me lol

"I suspect she did (say it)," "...I wouldn't take her (the female commentator) word for it." Holly had nothing to do with my post. But yes I'm a fan of every player and coach of UT until they prove to be scumbags. And no I don't still believe she can coach.

Reactions: sisaq
It will kill me but if holly doesn’t go, I’m going to be forced to stop supporting them. Not that anyone will care about losing my support, but I just cannot take it anymore. Her idiotic comments about what she’s going to do next year makes my head want to explode. Please please please holly, if you love the university of Tennessee at all, GO! It’s time. It past time. Maybe they’ll give you an office job. Surely you couldn’t screw that up too bad.

Should have done that years ago. A little late to begin that now Holly.
3121151265_1_3_0Ot4TpWa.gif
That horse done left the barn!!!

It will kill me but if holly doesn’t go, I’m going to be forced to stop supporting them. Not that anyone will care about losing my support, but I just cannot take it anymore. Her idiotic comments about what she’s going to do next year makes my head want to explode. Please please please holly, if you love the university of Tennessee at all, GO! It’s time. It past time. Maybe they’ll give you an office job. Surely you couldn’t screw that up too bad.

I would say a good percentage of people in her situation would stay

If she hasn’t figured out that she can’t coach, then she still believes in herself and is in denial and will stay on board

If she has come to the realization that she can’t coach, then she knows that her leash

Why the hell aren't we already doing this? I mean....Pat left you the freakin' handbook on how to win championships! The girls fought hard, to get back in this game. But, they looked awful for the last 5 minutes.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I've been a Lady Vols fan for 35 years, but if they don't fire her this year, I'm done with them. Can't continue to watch the program descend to new lows each year.

Reactions: feathersax
Why the hell aren't we already doing this? I mean....Pat left you the freakin' handbook on how to win championships! The girls fought hard, to get back in this game. But, they looked awful for the last 5 minutes.

Holly must have been daydreaming while she was sitting beside Pat cause she learned nothing from the Legend! I thought this team had it when they got up in the late second half, but once UCLA started to get momentum back, Holly didn't call crucial timeouts! She just let them play and it was obvious they needed to regroup. This team has the aggression, the speed, the talent, just not the coach. I just kept thinking, wow what they could do with a good coach and system!

Reactions: dusbelli

VN Store

Back