Coming after Vitello

Hear me out hear me out. I agree this is far fetched BUT

Corbin has been overly sensitive lately about the need based aid shots he’s taking a lot and maybe just maybe he’s tired of having poor family support and wants to prove he can win it all without the advantages of being at vandy

It’s possible anyways

I agree it is far fetched. This is just nonsense lol.

The comment that one of tigerRant regulars made about them being the "bama of SEC baseball and we can have any coach we want" caught my attention. Maybe they're the closest thing to bama - but LSU hasn't won a natty since 2009. HS seniors were in kindergarten in '09.

The comment that one of tigerRant regulars made about them being the "bama of SEC baseball and we can have any coach we want" caught my attention. Maybe they're the closest thing to bama - but LSU hasn't won a natty since 2009. HS seniors were in kindergarten in '09.
They were the baseball equivalent to Alabama football from '91 - '00, when their current players' parents were in college. Maybe he meant their arrogance is equivalent to Alabama football fans?

Pat Casey would be a massive upgrade over PM
Not a Pat Casey who can’t decide if he really wants to coach again or not. If he can’t find the fire it’s gonna be no different than what they have now, except he won’t have the LSU fans grace of past success on the Bayou.

Now a poster has claimed that Bianco will be the next coach, from someone in the know……
I love coach searching threads!
This has an uncanny resemblance to the recent football coach hire down on the Plains. Force out a proven entity, swing for the fences, and come up just a bit short.

Here's the latest on LSU baseball's coaching search: Florida's Kevin O'Sullivan is out

According to Glenn Guilbeau, Casey interviewed for the job, but hasn't decided yet.

There's also this nugget:
Other coaches Woodward is interested in, according to the sources, include Vanderbilt coach Tim Corbin, who won national championships in 2014 and '19, Ole Miss coach Mike Bianco, a former LSU player and assistant under Bertman, and East Carolina coach Cliff Godwin, an assistant at LSU in 2007-08 under Mainieri.

They put $750,000,000.00 into their football stadium. 1/10 of that would make the baseball stadium crazy.

Okay, now it’s getting to be fantasy land at LSU,

“Also he heard Tim Corbin contacted LSU and wanted to talk, is having disputes with the AD at Vanderbilt, and the money on the table for him is 3 million”
I tried saying all along it was fantasy land full of dumb a$$es. Now they showing the rest of the world they are also delusional.

VN Store

Back