Coming after Vitello

TheMookieMonster

Hear me out hear me out. I agree this is far fetched BUT

Corbin has been overly sensitive lately about the need based aid shots he’s taking a lot and maybe just maybe he’s tired of having poor family support and wants to prove he can win it all without the advantages of being at vandy

It’s possible anyways
I agree it is far fetched. This is just nonsense lol.

Okay, now it’s getting to be fantasy land at LSU,

“Also he heard Tim Corbin contacted LSU and wanted to talk, is having disputes with the AD at Vanderbilt, and the money on the table for him is 3 million”
I heard Corbin wanted $3billion in bitcoin and it is a done deal.

wtmvol

The comment that one of tigerRant regulars made about them being the "bama of SEC baseball and we can have any coach we want" caught my attention. Maybe they're the closest thing to bama - but LSU hasn't won a natty since 2009. HS seniors were in kindergarten in '09.
They were the baseball equivalent to Alabama football from '91 - '00, when their current players' parents were in college. Maybe he meant their arrogance is equivalent to Alabama football fans?

TN_gal

Here's the latest on LSU baseball's coaching search: Florida's Kevin O'Sullivan is out

According to Glenn Guilbeau, Casey interviewed for the job, but hasn't decided yet.

There's also this nugget:
Other coaches Woodward is interested in, according to the sources, include Vanderbilt coach Tim Corbin, who won national championships in 2014 and '19, Ole Miss coach Mike Bianco, a former LSU player and assistant under Bertman, and East Carolina coach Cliff Godwin, an assistant at LSU in 2007-08 under Mainieri.

tbones0711

Salsa and Shine lite my fahr
I think the new AD will get it right.
Danny White will be a real difference-maker while at UT. It's what this university needed more than anything. Sad we have NCAA looming but that will pass and all sports will benefit because finally the top brass "get's it". My opinion anyway.

VolMarine1371

Okay, now it’s getting to be fantasy land at LSU,

“Also he heard Tim Corbin contacted LSU and wanted to talk, is having disputes with the AD at Vanderbilt, and the money on the table for him is 3 million”
I tried saying all along it was fantasy land full of dumb a$$es. Now they showing the rest of the world they are also delusional.

VN Store

Sponsors