Coming after Vitello

yea they are but they still have to follow the ncaa rules that means $ has to be across the board to all students not just athletes. I’m sure they have nice academic scholarships but that’s very different than meeting the full financial needs of all students

I just looked up, similar enrollment numbers, both undergrad and grad..., but I agree, if he had some big advantage over a state school he wouldn’t leave for one.

Like I said, it’s been a while. There was certainly some need based stuff but I didn’t qualify for anything but full tuition so I didn’t look closely.

There was a story 6-8 years ago that came out and iirc there were 13 schools that met the full financial needs of all students.

ND
Vandy
Virginia
Unc
Duke
Stanford are the schools I recall

Rice was another I think

TCU doesn’t ring a bell as being one of them and with all the success they have had I am
Sure the article would have be talking About them a lot

Mature and classy? Yeah, Mr. Rodgers will fit in real well in Baton Rouge. Good grief!
mature and classy! There is nothing wrong at all to enjoy the game with kids and teaching them game along with kicking some a$$. You do not think that kids want to play for this guy? Nothing wrong with having an edge instead of being one of these stoic pricks that I could mention coaching in the sec.

mature and classy! There is nothing wrong at all to enjoy the game with kids and teaching them game along with kicking some a$$. You do not think that kids want to play for this guy? Nothing wrong with having an edge instead of being one of these stoic pricks that I could mention coaching in the sec.

Are you asking me?

Some insider (aren’t they all) said that a deal is on the table for Casey for $1.8 and he has to keep Nolan Cain, the top assistant on the staff.

Folks are going nuts, at least their minds are off the games this weekend…..hopefully the players too

Some insider (aren’t they all) said that a deal is on the table for Casey for $1.8 and he has to keep Nolan Cain, the top assistant on the staff.

Folks are going nuts, at least their minds are off the games this weekend…..hopefully the players too

I hope they pull the trigger on that one.

Been bouncing backing and forth. I am most definitely loving rent free in most of there fans heads right now on that sh!!!ttyboard.

Somebody is selling their mom for a ticket here, keep on loving with no overhead...

It just occurred to me: Was Drew Gilbert committed to Oregon State prior to Pat Casey's retirement? If so, Tennessee definitely benefited..

It'd be ironic if he winds up as LSU's next head coach.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me: Was Drew Gilbert committed to Oregon State prior to Pat Casey's retirement? If so, Tennessee definitely benefited..

It'd be ironic if he winds up as LSU's next head coach.

Yep

He wouldn’t be here for all this if Casey had stayed

Now a poster has claimed that Bianco will be the next coach, from someone in the know……
I love coach searching threads!

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back