Come on Texas really!!!

ksgovols

This is nothing new. GA Tech has sent cease and desist letters for using their exact logo. College licensing might be a little different, but pro teams usually require a fee to use their logos and it's to the tune of $5 per image. Most get around it by tweaking the original image so that it's obviously not the same. Some franchises consider it an honor to be replicated particularly if it's a letter logo like the Cincinnatti C, etc.

badkarma

Go Big Orange
Johnson county’s new logo is not that different they just changed the horns a little.I don’t understand why Texas found a school in the smallest county in Tennessee who has only had about maybe 10 seasons ever worth remembering and as a jchs grad I say go horns
And one of the poorest County’s left to fit the bill but at least they have a few years to change everything over...Go Horns

Tin Man

Dirt's Childhood Playmate
A long time ago, when the world still seemed young, and there was only one newfangled UHF station in the nearby big city, my high school adopted the team name, Panthers, and changed the lyrics to On Wisconsin! for our fight song. Admittedly, we were several states away, but Wisconsin did nothing to force us to desist. Pittsburgh left us unmolested as well.

VN Store

Sponsors