Cologne/Fragrance

I get the most compliments with Issey Miyake Sport, and I have a bottle of Polo Red and Gucci Guilty Black that I also like.

That being said, I always let my wife purchase my cologne.

I get the most compliments with Issey Miyake Sport, and I have a bottle of Polo Red and Gucci Guilty Black that I also like.

That being said, I always let my wife purchase my cologne.

I have Polo Double Black and Gucci Guilty in my collection.

Just ordered Penhaligon's Sartorial and Opus 1870.

I wear polo black. How do you like the double black?

Strong, a bit sweet, but I'll wear it on occasion in winter or in the evening. I picked up Bvlgari's Man in Black and prefer it over Double Black at the moment, however.

Curve Crush mixes the best with my natural pheromones to make me smell delicious. Just ask Ben's mom.

nd.26264.jpg

Virgin Island Water by Creed has quickly became one of my favorite summer scents.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: StoVol
That garbage is certainly more suited for wearing than drinking.
I don't think we could ever be friends under any possible circumstance, even if there's an afterlife and death makes people really good at making friends.

not a cologne guy but when I found FIGHTSOAP on IG a few years ago I tried their WarBeard facial hair gel, and the wife let me grow my beard and goat tee due to the softness and masculine fragrance, since then FIGHTSOAP has released a WarBeard body spray that smells great and all their products are all natural, my wife uses their Coffe scrub and fatale hair conditioner/detangler ,their soaps are made for combat martial artist to fight mrsa, and other mat borne bacterial infections, they have become pretty popular for a small operation, releasing limited editions every month and new small batch products for the warrior type. its worth atleast trying if you tend to have issues finding a good soap brand that doesn't dry you out, they use rare and hard to find ingredients that smell great and actually work.
continue with your foofoo spray this guy cant handle smelling like a jiggalo

Armani Code, D&G Light Blue, Mont Blanc Legend, Tommy Bahama Island Life and tonight I got an early father's day gift of Jimmy Choo Man.

Reactions: StoVol
Armani Code, D&G Light Blue, Mont Blanc Legend, Tommy Bahama Island Life and tonight I got an early father's day gift of Jimmy Choo Man.

Jimmy Choo is a pretty nice one.

I have around 30 I swap between. Everything from Nautica to Creed.

VN Store

Back