College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Feel like it's been balanced but for some reason the refs refuse to call one on Timmee. He's committed about 8 fouls so far lol.

Suggs was assaulted. no call.
Gonzaga has had so many breaks the whole damn season.

It’s ridiculous

Enough. They destroyed everybody until this game.

Best possible ending. Playing nobody for 2/3 of their season and everyone sucks em off in March. They deserve to get waxed.

I mean they can't help who they play in the tourney but they played a 5, 6, and 11 seed in the sweet 16, elite 8, and final four. That's an unreal road to the final four.

I mean they can't help who they play in the tourney but they played a 5, 6, and 11 seed in the sweet 16, elite 8, and final four. That's an unreal road to the final four.
Im not just talking about the tourney but their conference as well. They jump to the P 12 and theyre are constantly a top 3 seed.

Baylor destroyed a 2 seed in the Final Four by double digits.

Gonzaga better show up because Baylor won’t make the same mistakes UCLA did.

They make every effort to schedule so many difficult non-conference games too. No idea why people would hate on them. A clean program that can beat the big guys playing an exciting form of basketball? What's not to like?

We almost had a repeat of 2006
Still can’t get that image out of my mind

1387AEEA-FAC0-4E1C-B579-C4386E598117.jpeg2D01073E-66B0-46F3-8172-ED44117078A5.png

I watched the '92 UK-Duke game in my bonus room as a high school freshman. This one was as good and maybe better. The level of play was phenomenal and the back and forth made it more nerve wracking. If I had a top ranked games in the tournament in my life, it would be:

1. Tonight
2. '92 Duke-UK
3.'16 UNC-Villanova
4. '91 Duke-UNLV

Reactions: Tnphil and Vol49er

It’s ridiculous
I’m sorry but this may be the most uneducated post of all time. They have won 2 games by less than double digits. What in the world are you seeing??? Like them or not there is no doubt there were two elite teams all season and they’re playing Monday.

It’s ridiculous
Literally the perfect season for them. Play a few OOC games before coaches have their teams ready, run through their weak conference, dont have a tough game until the FF. Its a shame that some of the best to ever do it didnt have time to get their teams right or they woudlnt be here.

Literally the perfect season for them. Play a few OOC games before coaches have their teams ready, run through their weak conference, dont have a tough game until the FF. Its a shame that some of the best to ever do it didnt have time to get their teams right or they woudlnt be here.
Wow. Just wow. They will literally play anybody anywhere. Sad people gotta try to bring everyone down.

Did Gonzaga have more time to get their team together? And youre mad they blew out their previous tourney opponents? The Gonzaga hate is really bizarre

Did Gonzaga have more time to get their team together? And youre mad they blew out their previous tourney opponents? The Gonzaga hate is really bizarre

I've been a Zaga hater for multiple reasons but they can't help who they play. They keep players, develop, and are starting to attract recruits and transfers. Can't hate on the results.

Reactions: Tnphil
I've been a Zaga hater for multiple reasons but they can't help who they play. They keep players, develop, and are starting to attract recruits and transfers. Can't hate on the results.
You just hate them because they do it without dropping green bills in fedex envelopes. :)

Actually yes, because Gonzaga doesnt rely on roster turnover. Besides Suggs everyone that plays a ton of minutes has been in that program for awhile. Just like in football those schools were going to do better. Baylor is another example they have a ton of multi year guys.

VN Store

Back