College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Connecticut has made it a tough game early, however Creighton has shown the ability to comeback.

Syracuse-North Carolina State
A competitive game that might be won by the team that has the basketball last to make a game winning basket.

Reactions: Pennheel
In honor of Creighton’s excellent first half, does anyone remember the time when Ethan Wragge knocked down nine straight threes against a highly ranked Villanova team? Fun to watch that was.

Well, we’re going to play yet another desperate Texas A&M team this Saturday. Our guys better bring it from the tip. Wade Taylor is bound to go nuts again. If they don’t beat us, there is a strong chance they miss the tournament, since they now have 5 Q3 losses….

Reactions: CornbreadVol
Well, we’re going to play yet another desperate Texas A&M team this Saturday. Our guys better bring it from the tip. Wade Taylor is bound to go nuts again. If they don’t beat us, there is a strong chance they miss the tournament, since they now have 5 Q3 losses….

Think Barnes uses tonight to humble his team with a very frank film session. I expect Tennessee to play very well Saturday.

Reactions: berryvol

We have to keep Anderson Garcia off the glass on Saturday night.

He had 17 rebounds in the first game.

Arkansas is going to beat Texas A&M. Of course the Aggies crush us and then rattle off 3 straight losses. They might miss the tournament….
In a weird way, that makes me feel better about that game being anomaly... I’m still disappointed about that game being an opportunity to secure a 1 seed and demonstrate an elite team.

Reactions: WeGotNico

VN Store

Back