College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Official, now. That sucks.
Phillips chose to be associated with Wade of his own accord. The cloud hanging over LSU won’t deter him from choosing LSU again. Why these elite recruits had continued to choose Wade and LSU tells me a couple of things. First, they were bought, or secondly, they believed the lies Wade told his recruits.

Phillips chose to be associated with Wade of his own accord. The cloud hanging over LSU won’t deter him from choosing LSU again. Why these elite recruits had continued to choose Wade and LSU tells me a couple of things. First, they were bought, or secondly, they believed the lies Wade told his recruits.
Huh? I’m talking about McMahon going LSU. He’s a good coach and from Oak Ridge. Hate to see him sour himself at LSU.

Huh? I’m talking about McMahon going LSU. He’s a good coach and from Oak Ridge. Hate to see him sour himself at LSU.

He probably sees that job as a golden opportunity to land a prime P5 gig with extreme job security. He's going to have very little pressure to win early because the sanctions excuse is already built in, and if he does a good job, it only makes him look better.

I can see why he would go there.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
He probably sees that job as a golden opportunity to land a prime P5 gig with extreme job security. He's going to have very little pressure to win early because the sanctions excuse is already built in, and if he does a good job, it only makes him look better.

I can see why he would go there.
Also an indication of what penalties, or lack thereof, are expected there.

Similar situation to when Cuonzo took over at Tennessee. He and McMahon were similarly aged and had similar backgrounds/experience coming off of their first HC gig. McMahon has been at his first stop longer than Zo, and has had more success, though.

MTSU is is in the CBI Finals against UNCW and pretty much choked the game away to send it to OT. They were up the entire second half and as many as 11 with about 12:00 to play and up 4 with 18 seconds left.

Reactions: Chris4Vols22

VN Store

Back