College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Two names that have been mentioned a lot at East Carolina are Tennessee associate head coach Mike Schwartz and Gardner-Webb head coach Tim Craft. Schwartz has been an assistant at UT since 2016 (ECU AD Jon Gilbert used to work at Tennessee), and also worked at Miami, Tulsa, Fresno State, and Texas. Craft has been the head coach at GWU for the past nine seasons (156-134 .538), and was an assistant at East Carolina before that.

Indiana shooting 32% & 12% from 3……..yet leading at the half.

that’s HOW bad this is.

Wyoming’s PG has 7 turnovers through one half. Wyoming has 12 total so far……sheesh!

The Illinois big man is definitely NBA ready.

I’ve never seen anyone just “standing around” more than him.

Don’t get me wrong…..he’s a good player…..just speaking truth.

The Illinois big man is definitely NBA ready.

I’ve never seen anyone just “standing around” more than him.

Don’t get me wrong…..he’s a good player…..just speaking truth.

The only issue with todays NBA bigs, they’re a lot more agile and have the ability to spread the floor.

Guys like Jabari Smith are more likely to have success in the NBA compared to guys like Cockburn.

The only issue with todays NBA bigs, they’re a lot more agile and have the ability to spread the floor.

Guys like Jabari Smith are more likely to have success in the NBA compared to guys like Cockburn.

I didn’t necessarily mean just bigs…… “lots” of players in the NBA “stand around” a lot now days.

VN Store

Back