College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

nobdody can score:
at halftimes of three ncaa confereence (a10, WAC and SoCon) that all started at 9 EST the six vteams combined for a whopping 132 points

He didn't know tre mann would be out for FL
A win is a win. Maybe it be better to leave the predictions to the experts and just enjoy the ride. When you start making predictions and get proven wrong, it’s a pride thing and takes the fun out of it, Dude is too Emotional

I told some coworkers before that we needed to meet for a quick pow wow. I was told I shouldn’t use that term.

I also work w some Indian IT folk, who I’ve used the idiom “sacred cow” in front of. They just glared at me. I’m not sure if they found that offensive or just didn’t understand what it meant
Yeah, I’ve said similar things as you, especially the “pow wow” comment, with ZERO intent to disperse any prejudice whatsoever. I do try to be sensitive to others’ feelings in today’s environment, but some of this stuff has gone way beyond ridiculous.

Not sure that one hurts us much...not saying I want him gone or anything but would be a good gig for him and I would rather replace him than English or Schwartz.
Couldn’t hurt either in looking for a replacement that we would have had two assistants hired as head coaches in the last 3 years. In fact every assistant coach under Barnes at UT is either still here or a head coach somewhere

Couldn’t hurt either in looking for a replacement that we would have had two assistants hired as head coaches in the last 3 years. In fact every assistant coach under Barnes at UT is either still here or a head coach somewhere
He’s done a great job with his hires and it’s a very appealing gig

Not sure that one hurts us much...not saying I want him gone or anything but would be a good gig for him and I would rather replace him than English or Schwartz.
I don't want to lose any of them as I think we have one of the best group of assistants in the country.

VN Store

Back