College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

What’s criminal is our own fans raising cane constantly, obsessively, and irrationally over and over and over. Express your viewpoint and move on to something else, or better yet, support another team more conducive to your way of thinking.

Instead of playing the pumper card, why don't you give me your facts as to how Barnes is better than Wright? Please don't use career wins. Fans don't always have to be pumpers - take the realistic viewpoint that our basketball team is not that good and will not win another game all year. It is what it is. Doesn't mean I'm going to go pull for Gonzaga.

Instead of playing the pumper card, why don't you give me your facts as to how Barnes is better than Wright? Please don't use career wins. Fans don't always have to be pumpers - take the realistic viewpoint that our basketball team is not that good and will not win another game all year. It is what it is. Doesn't mean I'm going to go pull for Gonzaga.
Ok, Iluvsmesdooley

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
Assuming you are talking about Jay Wright, Barnes isn’t better than him. Who is even suggesting that?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I never said Barnes was better than Wright or vice-versa.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Assuming you are talking about Jay Wright, Barnes isn’t better than him. Who is even suggesting that?

No one. Surprisingly, the poster said that it was "criminal" that Wright made less than Barnes. A response was made, which did not insinuate that Wright was better than Barnes. Simple minds just want to compare two numbers when most of us understand that there are many other variables as to why a coach is getting paid a certain amount.

Reactions: cncchris33
This team will not be a sixth seed. When it loses it's next three games, it will be lucky to even get in the Dance.

This might be one of the dumbest posts I’ve EVER read on VN and believe me that’s saying A LOT!

Yes we are playing like dog crap on a Summer day lately but we are WAY beyond a lock to make The Dance regardless if we win another game.

Wasn't this supposed to be a high water mark for Cuonzo at Missouri this year with a veteran team?

Anybody know what shoes Tex am #5 Miller is wearing? I need a pair of those.
A&M still Adidas ? If so, I've been shoe shopping lately, they are probably the Dame Lillard shoes. Gotta pic, I may be able to tell u

Edit: not TGO's pic, although I always wanted some of those in middle school

VN Store

Back