College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Michigan gave Maryland numerous wide open looks from 3 in this game and they clanked them one after the other. Had it been against us Maryland would have made every single one...

Reactions: Big time vol
Michigan gave Maryland numerous wide open looks from 3 in this game and they clanked them one after the other. Had it been against us Maryland would have made every single one...
No doubt. I watched that game and Michigan just doesn't look like a top 10 team at all.

If Duke is as good as they say they are and we're as good as we think we are then we should get a chance to settle it on the court.

West Virginia’s season has been one of the biggest disasters I can think of recently. Preseason many had them as a borderline top 10 team.

@golfballs, what's Ole Miss chances of getting the NCAA Tourney? If the season ended today, I would think they would be in, but I know their RPI and Net ranking isn't great

According to the ESPN pundits, Duke is the best team. So, let's dispense with the tournaments and just give it to Duke. Money saved. Frustration eliminatedygey. Everyone Abe is happy...on ESPN at least.
They have a team they say is best every year. That is part of their job. Doesn’t matter what they say we get to play the games.

@golfballs, what's Ole Miss chances of getting the NCAA Tourney? If the season ended today, I would think they would be in, but I know their RPI and Net ranking isn't great
I wouldn’t be too worried if I were an Ole Miss fan. No bad losses. I think they’re limited in how high they might be seeded but they’ll likely make it

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back