College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Duke>Tenn
Virginia>Kentucky
Unc>LSU
Va Tech >ole miss
Louisville>miss state
FSU>South Carolina

It's really not close
Duke yes. UVA over UK no, UNC no, Louisville yes, fsu SC was not the matchup i would've put there would be probably auburn. And VT would not beat UM.. VT has no inside whatsoever and lost their PG for the year and struggle to even score now. ACC and SEC are way closer than you think.

Duke yes. UVA over UK no, UNC no, Louisville yes, fsu SC was not the matchup i would've put there would be probably auburn. And VT would not beat UM.. VT has no inside whatsoever and lost their PG for the year. ACC and SEC are way closer than you think.

You think ole miss is better than Va Tech?

Auburn is 6-6 in the SEC

No chance LSU is better than UNC. Not even close

You think ole miss is better than Va Tech?

Auburn is 6-6 in the SEC

No chance LSU is better than UNC. Not even close
UNC is not that good man. Yes 100% VT is incredibly over rated, with horrible schedule. They actually may end up around 8-9 seed. No really good wins. They struggle to get to 50 pts and sincr their PG got hurt they're shooting like 20% from 3. Today they're like 3 for 26 and lots are wide open

And if UVA was great like espn and everyone wants you to think, they would be destroying this VT team shooting 3-28 but its 6pts.. Theyre style does not equal deep runs in tourney time.

Duke>Tenn
Virginia>Kentucky
Unc>LSU
Va Tech >ole miss
Louisville>miss state
FSU>South Carolina

It's really not close

I'll take my opinion out of this and include the NET rankings. I'll even replace South Carolina with Auburn

Duke(1)> Tenn(6)

Virginia(3)> Kentucky(5)

Unc(9)> LSU (16)

Va Tech (14) > ole miss(30)

Louisville(17) > miss st (24)

And the one SEC winner

Auburn (21) > FSU (22)

So as you will see this proves this isn't just my opinion. The most important ranking in the land agrees that the ACC is significantly better than the SEC

I'll take my opinion out of this and include the NET rankings. I'll even replace South Carolina with Auburn

Duke(1)> Tenn(6)

Virginia(3)> Kentucky(5)

Unc(9)> LSU (16)

And the one SEC winner

Auburn (21) > FSU (22)

So as you will see this proves this isn't just my opinion. The most important ranking in the land agrees that the ACC is significantly better than the SEC
VT wouldn't beat UM, i guess you haven't seen them play lately. Louisville can't finish games, UNC has how many quality wins? Maybe 1. Media bias is high with them. UVa probably couldn't beat anyone currently in top 5, another huge media darling that i believe is a bit over rated. Won by 6 vs VT last night and they suck they went 3 for 28 from 3. A good team would have destroyed that. And i will give you Duke over UT being correct. Trust me, ACC isn't significantly better, game isn't played on paper or by NET. Those games wouldn't go "chalk" like you think.

VT wouldn't beat UM, i guess you haven't seen them play lately. Louisville can't finish games, UNC has how many quality wins? Maybe 1. Media bias is high with them. UVa probably couldn't beat anyone currently in top 5, another huge media darling that i believe is a bit over rated. Won by 6 vs VT last night and they suck they went 3 for 28 from 3. A good team would have destroyed that. And i will give you Duke over UT being correct. Trust me, ACC isn't significantly better, game isn't played on paper or by NET. Those games wouldn't go "chalk" like you think.

Come on maybe one big win for UNC?

How many big wins does Tenn have ?

UNC has 1, we have 1. They also have a few bad losses, we do not.

A top 20 win has to count as a good win. I'd also count a top 40 win on the road as a good win as well

And those losses are why we are ahead of unc. Hopefully for good but our wins are very very similar
Hopefully

Duke(1)> Tenn(6)

Virginia(3)> Kentucky(5)

Unc(9)> LSU (16)

And the one SEC winner

Auburn (21) > FSU (22)

If it was that easy there would be no need for a tourney. We just take rankings and be done. For example, how did those rankings work out for UVA last year.

If it was that easy there would be no need for a tourney. We just take rankings and be done. For example, how did those rankings work out for UVA last year.

Lol.

Might as well not even seed the teams since no one has any clue how to evaluate these teams

Funny thing is as long a hoops is a one game survive and advance sport there will be upsets. It's not like a 7 game series system like the NBA has

Last edited:

VN Store

Back