College Baseball - Transfer Portal Tracker

PBR is overtaking PG in terms of scouting ability. PG is more about a feel-good/money-maker nowadays.

Teams and parents can pay to get higher. *I am not saying Zane Denton/Ravenwood/etc did any of this*, but take PG rankings with a grain of salt.

Meh. He’s a solid player, but if we land Skenes I’d prefer to use the spot on some bullpen depth or the outfield. I think we’ll be okay on the infield.

Is Skenes coming in(hopefully) as a pitcher, catcher or both? At which position is he considered the better prospect?
GBO!!

PBR is overtaking PG in terms of scouting ability. PG is more about a feel-good/money-maker nowadays.

Teams and parents can pay to get higher. *I am not saying Zane Denton/Ravenwood/etc did any of this*, but take PG rankings with a grain of salt.
I knew Brady House was overrated! You just made me feel better about losing him to MLB...
😉
GBO!!

You saying that because its the next biggest program close to home? O’Sulli is having a helluva time keeping his name off the hot seat. If I’m Tommy Tanks I’m looking at Miami or out if state. That is unless you know something. Just my opinion
I’m pretty sure Sully wanted the LSU job.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Tony V just verified that the big time prospect/program changer is in on campus right now….look for a commitment soon.😎
Personally, I'm dreaming of Skenes, Tank and some top shelf bullpen help. Yeah...I'm being greedy, but hell, why not. We're a white hot program despite the meltdown yesterday and we have one of THE best recruiters in all of college baseball. It would be salve for a wound left by the loss to ND in the supers. The baseball gods owe us.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Personally, I'm dreaming of Skenes, Tank and some top shelf bullpen help. Yeah...I'm being greedy, but hell, why not. We're a white hot program despite the meltdown yesterday and we have one of THE best recruiters in all of college baseball. It would be salve for a wound left by the loss to ND in the supers. The baseball gods owe us.
The base baseball gods owe us nothing. Please, do not antagonize them with such impudence. 😉

VN Store

Back