College Baseball - Transfer Portal Tracker

I remember watching Carlos Delgado playing catcher for Knoxville Blue Jays(I don’t think they were the Smokies yet)…it was so wild seeing somebody that big behind the plate. The umps barely had to bend their knees.
That’s awesome! I have a Delgado, autographed Knoxville K-jays card, somewhere!!
I was certain that it was gonna be worth millions one day!
GBO!!

Last edited:
One thing's for sure, we're gonna have a lot of quality left handed bats to throw at right handed pitchers next year, despite losing Gilbert and Luc. We could have an outfield of Tears, Scott, and Booker, then Ahuna at SS and Burke at 1B, then Dickey at catcher and Chambers as 3B and another lefty at DH.

One thing's for sure, we're gonna have a lot of quality left handed bats to throw at right handed pitchers next year, despite losing Gilbert and Luc. We could have an outfield of Tears, Scott, and Booker, then Ahuna at SS and Burke at 1B, then Dickey at catcher and Chambers as 3B and another lefty at DH.

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but an outfield of both Booker and Scott would worry me. That can’t be your starting outfield unless they both make drastic improvements at the plate.

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but an outfield of both Booker and Scott would worry me. That can’t be your starting outfield unless they both make drastic improvements at the plate.
A lot of these guys don’t understand the number of transfers that are going to fill positions.

VN Store

Back