Coaches Need Us

So you are coming just for the game? You wouldn't be there if it weren't for the 2 week stay. Some of us just can't make it. Don't need your condescension.

You're right. My comment was in defense against someone that I felt was overly critical of the coaches attempt to get people to show up.

If you can somehow show up, that's great. If not, no worries, I'll see you in the fall. Apologies if I offended. :good!:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Add me and about 7 of us. We will be there with bells on...I’ll also say this: support, support, support this team to the fullest. Fill up the stadium folks. Make these coaches proud and happy.❤️👍😘👌💥

Reactions: 3 people
UT Vols: Brian Niedermeyer challenges fans to come to spring game

If you can show up for the Spring Game this weekend, please come out and support. Our Players and Coaches need your support, and our recruits need to see what we're all about.

If you can't even show up to a FREE event to help the team simulate a game environment, then you don't have the right to complain about anything about our team this season.

Let's show our coaches and players that we stand by them, even during the down times.

I myself will be driving in from Austin, so I hope to see all my Big Orange Brothers and Sisters in the stands!
DAMN!! And I think 5 hours is too long and expensive! Good for you my man..

Reactions: 1 person
I was planning on attending, but some work-related travel has nixed that plan. Hopefully I can catch it on TV...

At any rate, what's the prediction? Will the Vols manage to pull off a close victory this weekend?

Agree with everything but your"If you can't show up"statement..Alot of folks ain't got the time,$,etc to just drive cross country to watch a scrimmage.

I thought the exact same thing, I just chose not to comment because I didn't have the time at that moment. You are right though, not everyone has the luxury of being off on Saturdays (which I am), money, time etc.

Hubby and I are coming from Charlotte and meeting parents in Gatlinburg for a long weekend of fun times and football. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Neyland on Saturday.

Reactions: 1 person
1. Give away free beer
2. Hand out tickets for the $10,000 winner take all drawing
3. Cheerleaders wearing bikini tops & dental floss
4. Threaten to send autographed picture of Butch to those not attending

If you are applying for the Special Promotions or Campus Relations position, you should be hired immediately.

Reactions: 2 people
1. Give away free beer
2. Hand out tickets for the $10,000 winner take all drawing
3. Cheerleaders wearing bikini tops & dental floss
4. Threaten to send autographed picture of Butch to those not attending

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I think I read somewhere it's free to park on campus so I may do that instead.

I expect it's not so hard to find off-campus parking near campus for the Spring game. Back when I had season tickets (was living in NJ and later Baton Rouge and then Houston) I would usually park somewhere between Henley St and Gay St a block or two off Cumberland, several lots and garages were to choose from, and though it did cost a few bucks it's not a long walk.

Add me and about 7 of us. We will be there with bells on...I’ll also say this: support, support, support this team to the fullest. Fill up the stadium folks. Make these coaches proud and happy.❤️👍😘👌💥

Happy to see you're going to make it OD. My own plans (which got "trumped" as I mentioned in this thread yesterday) involved a day or two on Reelfoot Lake en route from Texas, to check out the fishing. But alas business is booming, keeping me well out of trouble, but makes it hard to get away sometimes. Have a great time.

I expect it's not so hard to find off-campus parking near campus for the Spring game. Back when I had season tickets (was living in NJ and later Baton Rouge and then Houston) I would usually park somewhere between Henley St and Gay St a block or two off Cumberland, several lots and garages were to choose from, and though it did cost a few bucks it's not a long walk.

It isn't that easy. First come first serve, and with nice weather, they fill up quickly. Will be a perfect day for it. Lots open around 9 I believe.

VN Store

Back