Coaches Need Us

I feel you OP, I make the drive to Dallas once a year to see the fam. Looong drive, and it's even closer than Austin.

But it won't be too hard to drag everyone I know to Neyland this weekend considering the hype on campus!

See ya'll there and Go Big Orange! :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
I feel you OP, I make the drive to Dallas once a year to see the fam. Looong drive, and it's even closer than Austin.

But it won't be too hard to drag everyone I know to Neyland this weekend considering the hype on campus!

See ya'll there and Go Big Orange! :hi:

Will be consuming a lot of Red Bulls and audio books for sure

Reactions: 1 person
My 4 year daughter's soccer game (in colder conditions) had more spectators than the Ole Miss spring game....

Virginia Tech had about 38,000, I hope we outdraw that. I live about 15 mins from there and I'm bringing a few Hokie fans and a UK fan who's never been to Neyland. I'd love nothing more than a huge crowd.

Virginia Tech had about 38,000, I hope we outdraw that. I live about 15 mins from there and I'm bringing a few Hokie fans and a UK fan who's never been to Neyland. I'd love nothing more than a huge crowd.

Where in Virginian do you live? I’m from SWVA myself and in Blacksburg a lot.

Can we do better?

Surely we can do better than Florida ST, Florida, and Texas A&M, all of em have new head coaches!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 7.39.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 7.39.07 PM.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
This year is going to be my first one. Anyone know if they run the buses like they do at the normal games because I usually park off campus and rude the bus.

Agree with everything but your"If you can't show up"statement..Alot of folks ain't got the time,$,etc to just drive cross country to watch a scrimmage.

I got the desire and was in fact planning to drive up from Houston, starting last weekend, but got "trumped" by a Chinese customer requiring an immediate shipment of their annual load of catalyst (guess who drives the forklift) so's they don't get hit by a 25% tariff in some upcoming trade war...

This year is going to be my first one. Anyone know if they run the buses like they do at the normal games because I usually park off campus and rude the bus.

Good question. I rude the bus to downtown a few times when I was a kid in S Knoxville but I ain't never rude one to a ball game.

Agree with everything but your"If you can't show up"statement..Alot of folks ain't got the time,$,etc to just drive cross country to watch a scrimmage.

True - wish I could go --- no doubt if I lived within 250 miles of Neyland, I would be there

If we don't show up we should be ashamed.

Why should be expect 100% effort from our players and coaches if we can even show it.

So you are coming just for the game? You wouldn't be there if it weren't for the 2 week stay. Some of us just can't make it. Don't need your condescension.

VN Store

Back