Coaches after game hand shake

This has become kinda like a meme today, where everyone puts their own words to it. But truth is, Mora could've made a joke that Heupel actually thought was funny.

Maybe Mora said something like "I'm hurryin' off the field before y'all score again" or "Sorry, gotta take this call from my agent."

Pretty sure he didn't say, "I put ten thou on the over. Off to collect my retirement!"

Or maybe Mora's thinking like a basketball player: Don't want to be caught in the picture when the other team just threw down a monster dunk.
I suppose that’s a possibility, but the fact that there were no words exchanged in the super quick handshake, indicates some sort of animosity. Maybe there was something I didn’t see.

Mora is still pissed that he got kicked out of NFL coaching because he sucks and is not his daddy by any means.He can just suck his way back to UConn.

Pretty sure he thought we ran it up throwing in 4 th Q
Pretty sure we did. Listen, Jim, Tennessee paid UConn to be a punching bag for the afternoon. You’re AD accepted the money, and we got our money’s worth.

Enjoy your trip back up north. I assume the UConn football team gets to fly? They may have to take a Mega Bus or something.

I think Mora is related to Butch Jones somehow. They look a lot alike to me. Their impact as coaches is similar also.

Pretty sure he thought we ran it up throwing in 4 th Q
yes with 2nd, 3rd and 4th string and could have scored with Navy Shuler in at the end but called them off. These guys practice and camp hundreds of hours and finally get to play, and the other coach is going to whine and B!tch because his 1st string can't stop them? GTFO

Spurrier was always the best at this by saying, "it's your job to stop them, not mine"!

Mora statement to JH should have been. We only got $1,000,000 for that a$$ whipping?

There was some sort of issue before the game with UConn warming up on UTs side of the field. Players and coaches had to be separated. It obviously carried over to the game as their d-lineman tried to start a fight basically after every play. We obviously had enough of that crap and ran the score up. Norman-Lott added more fuel by taking the giant UT flag and running through the middle of them after the game.

Mora is trash and so is his team.

Mora statement to JH should have been. We only got $1,000,000 for that a$$ whipping?

There was some sort of issue before the game with UConn warming up on UTs side of the field. Players and coaches had to be separated. It obviously carried over to the game as their d-lineman tried to start a fight basically after every play. We obviously had enough of that crap and ran the score up. Norman-Lott added more fuel by taking the giant UT flag and running through the middle of them after the game.

Mora is trash and so is his team.

How did we run up the score? We played 3rd and 4th string players almost the entire 4th quarter, and intentionally did not score on our last drive. On Nico’s 2nd drive, we could have gone for it on 4th down. We probably would have if it was not a blowout, but we punted instead.

If Joe Milton was still in the game with 2 minutes left, and we threw a 40 yard play action pass for a TD, that would be running up the score. Getting your reserves meaningful snaps to prepare them for the future is not running up the score.

Mora Junior probably will not be at Connecticut much longer and he will find a better job soon.
Being a DC in the NFL again is a better job that head coach of UConn right now, with the landscape what it is with NIL and all that. They aren’t going to get players there with their lack of commitment to the game.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back