Coachery

We’ll see tomorrow. I’m sure that if he was wrong, his information will have somehow still been accurate. I’ve never seen anything like this board in my life.
Search his post history before you act like that. He has been accurate this entire time and never claimed to know more than what he posted.

We just presented a very substantial offer. If they say no, we have a plan for a backup. We’ll have a coach by tomorrow, it seems.
Not asking for the who but how much is a substantial offer and in your opinion do you think whoever will take the offer

But why would he not know?
Because my friend of thirty years is of counsel to several people in the AD, some very important boosters, and two coaches. He’s been a hundred percent on what he’s shared with me so far, as others will tell you. I do not claim to be an insider, important or knowledgeable beyond what I know. What I know is that we just backed up a truck to our first choice, and are making him say no. I believe the offer is over five years and 40mm. If they move on from that, I hear we will close number two before lunch.

Because my friend of thirty years is of counsel to several people in the AD, some very important boosters, and two coaches. He’s been a hundred percent on what he’s shared with me so far, as others will tell you. I do not claim to be an insider, important or knowledgeable beyond what I know. What I know is that we just backed up a truck to our first choice, and are making him say no. I believe the offer is over five years and 40mm. If they move on from that, I hear we will close number two before lunch.
I would coach for 45 millimeters

Intriguing. So my guess “dump truck” is a big name and the “by lunch” guy is Elliott?

Of course he doesn’t know who. And if we don’t have a coach by tomorrow, he’ll just say that it went off the rails.
He’s been in the know, he insider has been muted by White, normally I would call bull but White has shown he wants no leaks in searches so he being accurate, his last guess was Campbell

Or, you know, he could be telling the truth like he has all thread long and simply say “no but my guess would be...” and then give me an educated guess. Or just leave it at no.
If you read his posts and correlate to the dates/times of big news dropping, you’ll see he’s been spot on.
Are you sure that news he was spot on about wasn’t already reported on Twitter or any other media? Because the White hire was.

Is the 40m offer a 1) sitting HC, 2) a recently sitting HC or 3) a coordinator ? If you can give us that we would appreciate it.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back