Coachery

Also meant to add, good call on not going out a lot of places. We only go if we can sit outside or if we know the owners and they will sit us away from everyone. And my wife and I have had both our vaccines.
I'm taking a 93yo to get her vaccine at 2:30pm tmrw. Humbled that she trusts I've been ultra conservative, she's been in her house over a year now. I've replaced light bulbs and smoke alarm batteries for her (I CAN easily reach an 8' ceiling) but she's actually not been beyond her yard for over a year.

Criminal. But that belongs in the politics area.....

Reactions: SmokinBob
Ditto. It would be a good retirement plan for Tomlin though. If it’s Sabanesque money then it’s Atleast 2Mil more than he makes now.

Last time I checked if you have extra money maturing over time you’ve basically set up your retirement.

Tomlin can leave when the Rooney’s say so. Y’all quit messing with my Steelers! We promote from within, I don’t think we got the guy yet, y’all are killing me!

You know, I have looked around (as I have for as many mentioned as I could) there’s not much out there on his offensive philosophy in terms of video, clinics, etc...so I will reserve judgment.

He runs the spread. From the Leach tree. Learned it from Kevin Wilson at Oklahoma who is currently the OC at Ohio State.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I really wish folks would stop with the "fans ruining everything" crap. The only fans left have proved they aren't going anywhere. We are in this for the long haul. And if a feisty message board spooks off a candidate, well I don't want that person as our head coach.
Well stated. I agree 100%

Reactions: loservol
If Heupel comes rumor is Lebby would come be his OC. Can check out Ole Miss offense from this past season to see what he likes to do. They put up 50 on Bama.
Hmm. Now that’s interesting. Not that I’m into Heupel but if that happens and we have Steele ad DC and keep graham we might have something to try there

He lost 10 players off his defense due to covid and injuries. He still had a top 10 offense and his QB finished 6th in Heisman voting.

Any coach that goes undefeated in the regular season of his first year has nowhere to go but down. There is only 1 Nick Saban people.
Less than 50% of the wins Frost had in His final year. He regressed in 2019 also.

VN Store

Back