Coach Pruitt as SEC Coach of the Year?

If UF wins out. Mullens is the SEC COTY.......... Plain and simple. Mullen's a joke, and take away 6 TO's UT kills them...... Same old story different day!

If UT wins out, you could make a case for Pruitt, but I still think it’ll be Stoops, because 9-3 Kentucky just does not happen.

It will be Stoops or Mullen. After last week I'm leaning Mullen.
Why wouldn’t it be Saban? Gonna go undefeated with one of the most dominant teams we’ve ever seen, while changing his team’s offensive identity again. I know that the best coach usually doesn’t win it, that the voters are looking for a coach who’s done “more with less”, who’s taken a 6-6 team and won 9 games or so. But let’s not overthink this...it should be Saban imho.

Reactions: WhitewaterVol
If UF wins out. Mullens is the SEC COTY.......... Plain and simple. Mullen's a joke, and take away 6 TO's UT kills them...... Same old story different day!
Why not Orgeron? He was on the hot seat coming into the season and is gonna win 9-10 games playing in the SECw. I personally think it should be Saban given how dominant Alabama is, but if we’re gonna go the “give it to the coach of the average team who’s won 2-3 more games than he should have” route, give it to Oregeron.

LOL yeah after the performance today? Don’t think so. He might should go back to Alabama.

VN Store

Back