Coach O has beaten 8 top 10 teams at LSU

I sorta hope they beat Bama. There is only one team I will cheer for the Tide to beat and it’s not Notre Dame. In fact, Bama is the only team I’d root for the Irish to beat. Georgia has become my most despised team. I actually went to bed happy the last two times Bama has beaten the Dawgs. Thought I’d never feel that way. Sorry for the tangent. Geaux Tigers? 🥴

It’s no problem it’s what this is here for. I just think LSU is more experienced and plays better as a team. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but Georgia won’t stop either of them so you can hang your hat on that til nxt year.

I agree that if Bama is their only loss and Bama runs the table then LSU has a great shot at still getting in with wins over UF, Auburn, and a road win at Texas, especially if Texas can finish 9-3. However, if LSU beats Bama then Bama is likely out unless there are a couple Power 5 Champs with 2 or more losses.
No way they’ll keep out Alabama with one loss, especially if it’s to LSU.

No way they’ll keep out Alabama with one loss, especially if it’s to LSU.
If Clemson, Ohio St, and Oklahoma or Oregon/Utah have one loss or less and win their conference you bet they sure will leave Bama out. Bama played a bad nonconference schedule and will have beaten basically no one in conference outside of Auburn but that’ll be loss 3 or 4 for Auburn so that won’t look as good unless maybe they’re up against Oregon. No way a 1 loss Bama that doesn’t play for the SEC gets the nod over a 1-loss OU that wins the Big 12 though.

If Clemson, Ohio St, and Oklahoma or Oregon/Utah have one loss or less and win their conference you bet they sure will leave Bama out. Bama played a bad nonconference schedule and will have beaten basically no one in conference outside of Auburn but that’ll be loss 3 or 4 for Auburn so that won’t look as good unless maybe they’re up against Oregon. No way a 1 loss Bama that doesn’t play for the SEC gets the nod over a 1-loss OU that wins the Big 12 though.
I have to say in this instance I hope you would be correct, but that KSU loss may look worse than the LSU loss if it were to happen, I hope we get to find out.

I have to say in this instance I hope you would be correct, but that KSU loss may look worse than the LSU loss if it were to happen, I hope we get to find out.
No question there but I believe the conference championship would trump that. It certainly is an interesting discussion and crazy things tend to happen in November. I’d be stunned if Ohio St doesn’t make it though. They look like a machine. I hate that but I have to admit they don’t bother me quite as much with Urban gone. Now I just don’t like them a lot.

He was winning at USC as an interim, their kids loved him. He had no prior attachments to SC so they let him go and Lynn Swann hired Helton and they've lived in mediocrity since. Orgeron had they kept him would be atop the PAC12 routinely. Swannie got fired after his underlings were selling rowboat & water polo schollys out the backdoor and Helton is gone end of this season.
Pretty sure he had worked there under Pete Carrol. Not sure if it was as an on the field coach or not.

VN Store

Back