Classless...period

How about the guy whose girlfriend in the band got her lip split open? I guess you’re OK with that. The ends justify the means?
I'm thinking he said that happened sometime in the past, not Saturday night. But I could be wrong.

You highbrow fans wouldn’t make it in a corner tavern.

Then, they should have taken their bottles and golfball and thrown them at the tavern wall.

You compare throwing bottles on the Field to tavern fight ???

Here's a man that knows about Respect and Taverns -- Think about it (keeping your bottles and golfballs to yourselves / showing respect for Coach Neyland, the Field, Chearleaders, Band, Players, Fans, Coach and AD next time)

"Well, son; since you don't have any respect for your elders, it's time somebody taught you some respect for your betters!" 💪🏽 Big Jake teaches his son a thing or two about respect."

Again, have always had a ton of respect for UT- some of the best sports moments of my life are in that stadium. Any other game I’d be pulling for you guys (we rarely play each other and despise the same teams), but honestly after Saturday I’m good.

Sorry you found some bad fans, but to act like Ole Miss has a perfect fanbase and would’ve cooked us dinner after the game is nonsense. Stop the Gentleman act. Especially after all the fake injuries, Kifin antics and players acting like idiots. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. If you really want to show us how done you are stop posting repeatedly one right after another. We heard you and got it. I personally saw tons of Ole Miss fans and Tennessee fans having fun together.

Anyone marginalizing this not caring what the media says is being extremely short sighted. My wife’s an MBA grad from UT and a VP at a Fortune 500 company. She was aghast and humiliated as her phone blew up with many from coworkers. Think she’s going to proudly claim her UT loyalties anytime soon? NO! This infamous event will smolder for a while. I hope we don’t get a bunch of idiots on the call in shows making it worse.
Your wife sounds like a Karen who hasn’t been to an actual game in years. Relax it was dumb but no one will care after this week.

This is what they are not telling on ESPN

Don't think this changes much, everyone saw how the golf ball hit him and no one is acting like it caused serious injury. A coach making hand gestures at the crowd doesn't justify throwing things; the fanbase would have loved it if Lane did that at Florida while he was here, and if Florida fans started throwing things we would justifiably condemn that behavior

With possible sanctions looming due to the CJP debacle and the fact that the team, although greatly improved, is not as attractive to recruits as it used to be, recruiting already has challenges to overcome. With YOUR childish actions on Saturday, you have put yet another obstacle for the coaches to overcome while recruiting. The recruits themselves, after having a wonderful time at the Vol walk and the game probably don't see that as much of a problem, BUT, I'd venture a guess that a lot of the parents do have a problem with it. And guess what? They count. You can chastise me or disagree with me, I don't give a rat's patootie. But for crying out loud, SHOW SOME RESTRAINT!!!! Many of us hate Kiffin and are frustrated with the last decade or more of our football program, but geez, grow up!!!

Again, have always had a ton of respect for UT- some of the best sports moments of my life are in that stadium. Any other game I’d be pulling for you guys (we rarely play each other and despise the same teams), but honestly after Saturday I’m good.
Yea gee I felt the same way about Ole Piss fans until THIS

WATCH: Ole Miss fans throw trash on court after controversial end-game call seals loss to Tennessee

Oh the humanity! They threw stuff on the court! I had do many great memories in Oxford and then not even a fraction of the majority of Ole Piss fans threw objects on the court, so now I have NO RESPECT for all the Ole Pissers!

The outrage is merely a symptom of the feminized American makes damaged character. Throwing things at those in charge, sporting events, movies, concerts, and other entertainment is part of the experience.

What? Lol are you throwing things at movie screens?

Us UT fans have the right to be upset - for a number of reasons. But there is no way to justify what happened. Trash, paper, etc is one thing, but objects that can cause harm are never acceptable. If you think so, you have a bigger problem. The last thing we need is more negative press and perception. It's a shame that the outrageous actions of a few reflect on the greater good of everyone else. Apologies to those decent Ole Miss fans, staff and players that displayed good sportsmanship and were there to simply enjoy what otherwise was a great athletic experience.

Reactions: EastTN28
oh no how will we recover

I guess we all gonna gloss over the Fire Extinguisher that Ole Miss used as a taunt to extinguish our matrices that were burned when Kiffin left.

First thing I saw thrown was from the upper deck in the North endzone. It got a little coke on Kevin Mays and he almost lost it.

Mustard bottles are at every hot dog stand, well, they were...probably will be gone moving forward. Golf balls most likely carried in, but I have heard of a couple still around since the Top Golf weekend, but who the heck knows.

I just made sure my boys were not hit from the upper deck and addressed the situation with the one guy I actually saw throw a half full water bottle,
Im not embarrassed to be a Vol, the crowd showed out the whole night. I kind of feel like when I see a mugshot of someone with the power T on their shirt. I cringe a little and move on because they are the minority of this fan base...

We didn't ask you you to stop in and give your Lil opinion or ask you to sign up on a Volnation site. How about you keep your comments to yourself Black Bear, Colonel or whatever you tants are now.

I loved every minute of it. Ooooh we're "classless"? Sick burn. I want opposing players and coaches to be afraid of getting rocked by Heinz bottles when they're on the sideline.

No one is getting an award for being the classiest fan base. Embrace the hostility.

Reactions: Volnbeers
Sorry you found some bad fans, but to act like Ole Miss has a perfect fanbase and would’ve cooked us dinner after the game is nonsense. Stop the Gentleman act. Especially after all the fake injuries, Kifin antics and players acting like idiots. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. If you really want to show us how done you are stop posting repeatedly one right after another. We heard you and got it. I personally saw tons of Ole Miss fans and Tennessee fans having fun together.
Had 4 Ole Miss fans right behind me. College aged dudes. Screamed F and damn the whole game, despite kids on the same row. I know, could be a lot worse, but what people need to understand is that even if 1,000 people threw stuff on the field, that’s still less than 1% of fans in attendance. It wasn’t pretty, but still a relatively small percentage of people.

Reactions: TC 83
Brought my son to the game for his first UT game. I’m embarrassed that I had to shield him from s*** our fans were throwing and explain to him why what was happening was bad (he’s 5.) It blows my mind how some of the fanbase can get behind this. I would’ve thought we would have learned after the Schiano fiasco that has perpetuated our mediocre and underwhelming coaching hires but here we are.

Yea gee I felt the same way about Ole Piss fans until THIS

WATCH: Ole Miss fans throw trash on court after controversial end-game call seals loss to Tennessee

Oh the humanity! They threw stuff on the court! I had do many great memories in Oxford and then not even a fraction of the majority of Ole Piss fans threw objects on the court, so now I have NO RESPECT for all the Ole Pissers!

I wonder if“ Mr. I’m so appalled” and “never again” is done with the rebels after their display of poor sportsmanship? It shouldn’t have happened but it does. Ole Miss fans can STFU.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer

VN Store

Back