Classless...period

Yes, we did get screwed. That doesn't mean you hurt someone and become a menace to society for a short period of time! We have been getting screwed for years. UA, UF, and UGA are the entitled bunch! Now, it appears that Lame Kiffin and Ole Miss is too. The officiating was terrible to say the least!!! But, that never warrants IDIOT BEHAIVOR THAT CAN SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE!!!!!

Seriously hurt by a half empty water bottle? Or is it the 1 single hand thrown golf ball that your so upset about? I could be mistaken but I didn't see anything that could: "SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE" tonight. It's not like they were teeing up golf balls and pulling out the driver. It wasn't acceptable behavior but don't get carried away now

Reactions: Stonewall83
It’s not dumb ass, it’s Thunderdome. If you don’t understand why this frustration was unleashed then you haven’t been paying attention. It’s been brewing since the Gaffney no catch. I love our passionate, fanatical fan base, you not so much. The outcome sucked but I had the time of my love fe sharing tonight’s experience with my 15 year old son. We will talk about it for the rest of my life

Perhaps brewing since Johnny lost the Heistman

Seriously hurt by a half empty water bottle? Or is it the 1 single hand thrown golf ball that your so upset about? I could be mistaken but I didn't see anything that could: "SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE" tonight. It's not like they were teeing up golf balls and pulling out the driver. It wasn't acceptable behavior but don't get carried away now

You are a complete moron if you think a half empty water bottle falling several hundred feet couldn't hurt a child, elderly person, or even someone much more tough should it hit them in the nose, eye, ear, possibly head, etc!!!

Reactions: NCFisher
And yet still there is multiple bad calls that you can pick from and take it away and his performance ends with a L.
Not disagreeing with that, but if you don't let their damn QB go for 200 yds on 30 attempts with his LEGS, you probably win, bad calls or not...

I'm proud of them. They were in it till the end, but they have to clean that sh!t up...

I know we didn’t look great, however we still don’t look nearly as bad as the referees tonight. Merely making light of it. Something needed to be done. It happens frequently in basketball and it seems to be no big deal. It wasn’t just one call, it was multiple calls.

I can accept losing on a Hail Mary or last second, but I’ve honestly never felt as cheated and violated as I have tonight by the referees. Get out of my stadium, get out of my state. You’re not welcome in Knoxville. BOOOO! Everything that happened was more than well deserved, and I would normally never condone such behavior, but it was beyond poor.

I know we didn’t look great, however we still don’t look nearly as bad as the referees tonight. Merely making light of it. Something needed to be done. It happens in baseball and its not a big deal. It wasn’t just one call, it was multiple calls.

I can accept losing on a Hail Mary or last second, but I’ve honestly never felt as cheated and violated as I have tonight by the referees. Get out of my stadium, get out of my state. You’re not welcome in Knoxville. BOOOO! Everything that happened was more than well deserved, and I would normally never condone such behavior. Beyond poor

Just what I was thinking. Ole Miss "sportsmanship" and crooked refs were just too much to bear tonigjt apparently.

You are a complete moron if you think a half empty water bottle falling several hundred feet couldn't hurt a child, elderly person, or even someone much more tough should it hit them in the nose, eye, ear, possibly head, etc!!!
It wouldn't feel good and yes it would most definitely hurt. BUT no it would in fact not cause a serious injury. Please give me one report of a "serious" injury from tonight. You won't. You can't.

Reactions: Stonewall83

So that half bottle of water that hits your kid in the eye and blinds him is ok?
It indeed could do that, and I'd call that serious.

Reactions: 89 VOLS grad
So that half bottle of water that hits your kid in the eye and blinds him is ok?
It indeed could do that, and I'd call that serious.
So your only argument is a hypothetical and extremely unlikely worst case imaginable situation? Get real. Was anyone seriously injured? No.

its really ironic to me that holding was called first series and then none the rest of the game?
Well... Ya see. If it was there is not 200 rushing yard performance by the conference's Heisman hopeful. Without that this game isn't even close enough to throw in multiple game changing bad calls to preserve the win and the Heisman trophy for the conference. So... Holding was put on the back burner for a rainy day.

Reactions: Vols919 and BilboTN
Then call IT! both ways!
I'm not saying the refs didn't call a sh!tty game. Happens all the time in the SEC, folks should be used to it by now. Bottome line, if we don't let their QB run wild like a chicken with his head cut off, we win bad calls or no bad calls.

Having a QB run for 200yds on 30 attempts is about as embarrassing as the knucklehead throwing friggin golf balls onto the field.

Well... Ya see. If it was there is not 200 rushing yard performance by the conference's Heisman hopeful. Without that this game isn't even close enough to throw in multiple game changing bad calls to preserve the win and the Heisman trophy for the conference. So... Holding was put on the back burner for a rainy day.
So true. Post of the day

VN Store

Back