Classless...period

Not saying alcohol sold in stadium was the cause but it didn’t help.
Alcohol sales in stadium should be banned for rest of season. I will make that point when I call The Hill on Monday. This will cost UT recruits and minimum 250K fine by SEC.

You might want to unclutch those pearls a little before you end up choking yourself with them.

Yeah and you're smug ass promoting against our passion isn't going to help a damn thing. You should just go home and pat yourself on the back for being so pious and piss off
So I guess you can be proud standing up for behavior reminiscent of a two year old who missed a nap. I don’t call that passion I call it dumb ass.

I'm over the conference swaying the games in favor of the teams they want to win myself. This should be a lesson to them they need to call the game as it is and stop meddling before someone gets hurt. There is multiple bad calls you can take away and we win this game. One bad call that decides the outcome of the game ok... You get upwards of three and I'm not so sure it's not intentional at that point. Seems to me the conference wants Corral to take home the Heisman and Ole Miss to keep their ranking. Lots of $$$ lost for the conference if Tennessee wins tonight.

Reactions: Stonewall83
Good Lord, the pearl clutching reaction against the fanbase. Far too many have strayed out of the political forum and need to return. If you want to blame anyone, blame the school. Most of the things that were thrown were from the student section.

So I guess you can be proud standing up for behavior reminiscent of a two year old who missed a nap. I don’t call that passion I call it dumb ass.

It’s not dumb ass, it’s Thunderdome. If you don’t understand why this frustration was unleashed then you haven’t been paying attention. It’s been brewing since the Gaffney no catch. I love our passionate, fanatical fan base, you not so much. The outcome sucked but I had the time of my love fe sharing tonight’s experience with my 15 year old son. We will talk about it for the rest of my life

We got screwed by the officials in this game. Plain and simple.
We got screwed by the officials in this game. Plain and simple.

Yes, we did get screwed. That doesn't mean you hurt someone and become a menace to society for a short period of time! We have been getting screwed for years. UA, UF, and UGA are the entitled bunch! Now, it appears that Lame Kiffin and Ole Miss is too. The officiating was terrible to say the least!!! But, that never warrants IDIOT BEHAIVOR THAT CAN SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE!!!!!

I'm over the conference swaying the games in favor of the teams they want to win myself. This should be a lesson to them they need to call the game as it is and stop meddling before someone gets hurt. There is multiple bad calls you can take away and we win this game. One bad call that decides the outcome of the game ok... You get upwards of three and I'm not so sure it's not intentional at that point. Seems to me the conference wants Corral to take home the Heisman and Ole Miss to keep their ranking. Lots of $$$ lost for the conference if Tennessee wins tonight.
Bad calls were not the reason Corral absolutely gashed our defense....

You know exactly what we’re in for the next 48-72 hours: Pat Forde, Pete Thamel and Dan Wolken giving holier than thou condemnations of what happened at the end of tonight’s game.

What happened was a decade-old reckoning. Each and every single person who expressed themselves tonight should not only be praised, but celebrated. You love Tennessee more than anyone who uses this situation for their own “criticism.”

That includes drones like Donde Plowman and Danny White.

I am so ****ing proud of each and every one do you 🍊🍊🍊
You know the dad in Black Widow who's like "you girls (his daughters) have killed so many people, I'm so proud" and the daughters just kind of groan and walk away annoyed. Yeah... this feels like that.

Obviously nobody remembers the huge bags of toilet paper or pizza cardboard that flew all over the stadium in the late 80s. Not a good look for the fan base for sure. I’ve been in that stadium when it was as quite as a small baptist church and we were losing. I’m glad to at least see some passion in this **** show of a program it’s been embarrassing for many years now.

Reactions: Bobo0101
Call me what you will. This was a complete embarrassment. Sidewalk alumni might think this was cute but the check writers won’t.

it’s time for the regular fans to take control back from the check writers, as we’ve seen enough over the past 15 years

Reactions: Vols919
We don't deserve to win a single game if this is the way we're going to act when we don't get our way. Throwing tantrums like a 2 year old. This is beyond embarrassing for our university, and our state.

You are BEYOND IGNORANT TO SAY THE COACHES, PLAYERS, and 90,000 PLUS UT FANS DESERVE FOR THE TEAM TO LOSE THE REST OF THEIR GAMES over a few hundred IDIOTIC FANS THROWING THINGS! Those FANS SHOULD ARRESTED and BANNED FROM ALL UT SPORTING EVENTS FOR AT LEAST A YEAR. But, the actions of a few hundred SHOULDN'T BE A PENALTY FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Reactions: Bobo0101

VN Store

Back