Class of 07 Football Recruting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I thought it would be nice to have a thread like this pinned for dicussion of football recruiting and prospects. This way it will be easy to find and won't get buried on the board.

UT is now getting a look from a top notch DT from Mich. He really liked Tex. but they wanted him to commit now while they still have scholly left. UT has also offered a JC WR from Miami: a Santana Moss clone except a little bigger. He led the city in receiving his Senior year, but that was his only year to play HS ball. His name is Byrd.

We just offered the #1 player in Hawaii. A DT. #17 DT in the country. He said his favs at this point are Utah and UT.

I only live about 20mins from Huntington and I am going to go see one of Donalds games in a few weeks. People say he's the real deal.

I will try to do some recruiting lol.

On scout.com, they have Harrison Smith with "High" interest for Tennessee and "Medium" interest for Notre Dame. So why is everyone getting so worried, doesn't UT still have the edge?

You can't trust the Web Sites though. I have seen where players have had high interest in 2-3 schools and then pick one that was listed as medium interest. The only person that really knows is the recruit himself. Everything else is speculation.

I've heard that JT Mapu was a high school phenom over there. Him selecting UT made Knoxville suddenly attractive to a lot of other Hawaiian kids hoping to emulate him.
It is probably a Morman thing....bring 'em on...where "big tent" around here. The pacific has that connect alot and since CPF has been so good about the mission thing it puts us up there with the Utes.

It is probably a Morman thing....bring 'em on...where "big tent" around here. The pacific has that connect alot and since CPF has been so good about the mission thing it puts us up there with the Utes.
Of course we could put a choir together and build a giant tabranacle and we could'nt rank with BYU for most Samoans or Hawaiians.

Where is Rexvol. Did he see that BJ has been picked as a finalist for the Army all-star game participation?

Where is Rexvol. Did he see that BJ has been picked as a finalist for the Army all-star game participation?

I did not see that, I've been out at a fundraiser for Teen Challenge. That's great, I imagine beating Riverdale did a lot for him. Just remember what Mike Tyson told Razor Ruddick.."We'll see."

119 rushing yards, 2 TDs tonight for Harrison Smith. Pretty sure that was on less than 10 carries. Also had a punt return for a TD called back.

It will probably be in the morning before I can get B.J. Coleman's stats but McCallie did beat their 2nd #1 team tonight.

It will probably be in the morning before I can get B.J. Coleman's stats but McCallie did beat their 2nd #1 team tonight.
Hey Pappy , me and a couple others are heading to the game from Ringgold with some great seats. We need to hook up soon!!!!!

Coleman finished with 248 yards passing on 12-of-15 attempts. However, he was 9-of-10 passing for 207 yards in the first half.

very impressive, esp considering it was against Brentwood Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back