Clash of Clans

How often do you war ?
How do you do on clan games?
Laid back or strict and uptight?

We war back to back. Record is around 475 - 225. We always max clan games, usually in the first few days. It's pretty laid back.. most of us have been members for over a year.

I have a clan. Level 9. But has like 500 more points till level 10. We war all the time. Max clan games..very active. Dont have to have a certain amount of donations or anything. Just donate when u can. Clan is called chickengravy

I'm going on vacation Thursday, so I'll be in and out for the next 10 days or so.. I'll come hop in to some of your clans if you don't mind.

This is me....Screenshot_20181008-140919_Clash of Clans.jpgScreenshot_20181008-140851_Clash of Clans.jpg

Yankee, looks like new clan is a little slim. I send you a friend request through Clash. I helping build a new clan also. if you and your buds want to jump over and join us, we would be glad to have you. i'm BigOrangeBuddy on there as well....a.k.a B.O.B.

Yankee, looks like new clan is a little slim. I send you a friend request through Clash. I helping build a new clan also. if you and your buds want to jump over and join us, we would be glad to have you. i'm BigOrangeBuddy on there as well....a.k.a B.O.B.
Well I just started the day I posted in here lol. Not looking to move.

Well we're getting there

TN Minutemen is still active, we kick butt in the Clan Games, war regularly and War League in Crystal League II level also. Come join us if your clan is dropping off! Just mention VolNation or J-P.

Join our clan RoyaleWithCheez. I’m VFL_Chris.
A lot of people in JP’s Clash of Clans clan are in our Clash Royale clan. We kind of have a big family of games we play and have a Line app and everything if you’re interested.

Reactions: J-P
TN Minutemen is still active, we kick butt in the Clan Games, war regularly and War League in Crystal League II level also. Come join us if your clan is dropping off! Just mention VolNation or J-P.
Are most of your clan from volnation or just Vol fans

VN Store

Back