Clarence Thomas

heh. So hard to tell these days.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats in D.C. have lashed out at Justice Clarence Thomas following his vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, arguing that he should only get 3/5 of a vote in the Supreme Court.
"This is an illegitimate vote!" shouted AOC to protesters gathered in front of the Supreme Court Building. "Three Justices lied during their appointment hearings—so their votes don't count—and Clarence Thomas should only get 3/5 of a vote. That means Roe was overturned by a vote of 3 to 2 3/5! That's crazy!"

Democrats Argue That Clarence Thomas Should Only Have 3/5 Of A Vote

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats in D.C. have lashed out at Justice Clarence Thomas following his vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, arguing that he should only get 3/5 of a vote in the Supreme Court.
"This is an illegitimate vote!" shouted AOC to protesters gathered in front of the Supreme Court Building. "Three Justices lied during their appointment hearings—so their votes don't count—and Clarence Thomas should only get 3/5 of a vote. That means Roe was overturned by a vote of 3 to 2 3/5! That's crazy!"

@ClearwaterVol thinks this is a good idea.

And after all, he loves other races so much he lives somewhere damn near 80% white.

He's being attacked because he thinks gay marriage should be invalidated, as well. He's a moron. And I have made that comment long before this example.

He didn't say gay marriage should be invalidated. He said the reasoning behind the SCOTUS ruling should be revisited.

Reactions: Vol737

Gotta hand it to AOC. If there was an award for coming up with the dumbest s*** ever, she would win going away.

Reactions: StarRaider
@ClearwaterVol thinks this is a good idea.

And after all, he loves other races so much he lives somewhere damn near 80% white.

WTF are you talking about? I have never once mentioned Thomas' race or discussed race in any way when discussing this issue. Your post may be the stupidest one I've ever read on this board.

He didn't say gay marriage should be invalidated. He said the reasoning behind the SCOTUS ruling should be revisited.

Yeah I think Thomas wants to revisit the "toss everything into the due process clause bin" approach that magically finds so many "rights". Marriage is another one of those things where states should legislate that individually. The difficulty is the full faith and credit clause. So your state may not allow gay marriage for example but you have to recognize a legally binding union from a state where it is legal. To be consistent, you could make the argument against federal mandate of recognition of biracial marriage and again leave it to states. Not a single state would outlaw it. But I would think trying to put biracial marriage bans back in place is just too silly to contemplate for so many reasons. Your racial makeup is inborn while sexuality is (now again) your choice.

Reactions: ButchPlz and hog88
WTF are you talking about? I have never once mentioned Thomas' race or discussed race in any way when discussing this issue. Your post may be the stupidest one I've ever read on this board.
> "hasn't talked about race"
> brings up some random talking point about "white lives" to prove how unracist he is
> lives somewhere with basically no minorities

You can try to cover up your disgusting inborn racism and racial preferences, but you out yourself. Your type is virtually all the same.

EDIT: or maybe you're trying to pull your best Joe Biden senility impression. If so, great work!

I mean you had two guys in this very thread, including VolMain and resident drunk @BowlBrother85, making overtly racist remarks because for some reason racism is cool if you're a dude upset by a ruling that doesn't have any impact on you (both because they're old as dirt and unlikely to actually get laid).

Progressivism is beautifully being exposed.
Can you cite even one "overtly racist" remark in this thread that I made? Just reply to it, and explain what you think makes the comment racist.

I mean you had two guys in this very thread, including VolMain and resident drunk @BowlBrother85, making overtly racist remarks because for some reason racism is cool if you're a dude upset by a ruling that doesn't have any impact on you (both because they're old as dirt and unlikely to actually get laid).

Seriously, if you can point to even one post of mine in this thread which can be construed as "racist" in nature, then I will never post another message in the politics forum of VolNation ever again.

Wanna get rid of me?

Fine, just reply to one message in this thread from me which was "overtly racist" in nature as you claim.

> "hasn't talked about race"
> brings up some random talking point about "white lives" to prove how unracist he is
> lives somewhere with basically no minorities

You can try to cover up your disgusting inborn racism and racial preferences, but you out yourself. Your type is virtually all the same.

EDIT: or maybe you're trying to pull your best Joe Biden senility impression. If so, great work!
I'm still waiting for you to point toward a post of mine in this thread, which was "overtly racist." If you can do it, I will never post anything else in the politics forum again. You weren't just talking out of your butt, were you?

@ClearwaterVol hasn't posted anything which was racist either. He did post a link to Mary Miller's "white life" speech gaffe, but that does not prove that he harbors prejudiced beliefs against people who are black.

Your most recent remarks in this thread have had an over-the-top, accusatory tone, and they are riddled with juvenile personal insults. This is just a sub-forum to a collegiate sports team's fan site.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

Call him on it directly to his face and hill claim he’s putting you on ignore.

Can you cite even one "overtly racist" remark in this thread that I made? Just reply to it, and explain what you think makes the comment racist.
Seriously, if you can point to even one post of mine in this thread which can be construed as "racist" in nature, then I will never post another message in the politics forum of VolNation ever again.

Wanna get rid of me?

Fine, just reply to one message in this thread from me which was "overtly racist" in nature as you claim.
I'm still waiting for you to point toward a post of mine in this thread, which was "overtly racist." If you can do it, I will never post anything else in the politics forum again. You weren't just talking out of your butt, were you?

@ClearwaterVol hasn't posted anything which was racist either. He did post a link to Mary Miller's "white life" speech gaffe, but that does not prove that he harbors prejudiced beliefs against people who are black.

Your most recent remarks in this thread have had an over-the-top, accusatory tone, and they are riddled with juvenile personal insults. This is just a sub-forum to a collegiate sports team's fan site.
Racist mad.

Racist mad.
Can you support your accusation that, "in this very thread," I have been "making overtly racist remarks ?"

It seems like you would cite such racist remarks of mine if you could, but this post is an acknowledgement that you don't have any examples of my "overtly racist remarks" to point to.

VN Store

Back