Clarence Thomas

Is Clarence going to try to overturn Loving vs Virginia next… or do you think he has some vested interest in upholding that particular piece of social progress?

Reactions: EasternVol
Is Clarence going to try to overturn Loving vs Virginia next… or do you think he has some vested interest in upholding that particular piece of social progress?
Clarence has recently chastised Americans for not being attuned to the United States Constitution. He did this even after text messages came to light showing his wife encouraging lawmakers in multiple states to take Unconstitutional measures to overturn the 2020 Presidential Election.

As much as Clarence struggles with self-awareness, he may not even realize that he is in an interracial marriage.

This was already talked about before in this thread, but I say do it. What's the worst that could happen?

How would Thomas accomplish that?

How would Thomas accomplish that?

Short of basically arguing person X isn't considered a "human" in the same way person Y is how the hell could you possibly differentiate the acceptability, or lack thereof, of the pairing? And what is interracial? For the purposes of census the US has 5 distinct categories.

White
Black/AA
American Indian/Alaskan Native
Pacific Islanders
Asians
There is also a 6th for "other" which is discretionary for the respondent.

So would Asian be "white enough" to marry a white? Would a Samoan person be dark enough to marry a black?

And then there's the big mixed raced hurdle. Does everyone need to submit their Ancestry.com results for a marriage license?

I just don't see how any law banning interracial marriage could stand.

Short of basically arguing person X isn't considered a "human" in the same way person Y is how the hell could you possibly differentiate the acceptability, or lack thereof, of the pairing? And what is interracial? For the purposes of census the US has 5 distinct categories.

White
Black/AA
American Indian/Alaskan Native
Pacific Islanders
Asians
There is also a 6th for "other" which is discretionary for the respondent.

So would Asian be "white enough" to marry a white? Would a Samoan person be dark enough to marry a black?

And then there's the big mixed raced hurdle. Does everyone need to submit their Ancestry.com results for a marriage license?

I just don't see how any law banning interracial marriage could stand.

I don't either and I don't think any state would even try such nonsense but my post was in response to this nonsense
Is Clarence going to try to overturn Loving vs Virginia next
. How would 1 Supreme court justice overturn that?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I don't either and I don't think any state would even try such nonsense but my post was in response to this nonsense . How would 1 Supreme court justice overturn that?

Agreed. I can't make sense of any part of that line of thinking to be honest.

Because history shows you guys will deny the authenticity and damn the evidence, and/or reroute the topic off into some irrelevant course. After repeated exposure to this tactic over time, some of us got wise and adopted a "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." You can't trust a Trumpuppet or Republiar. Case in point, the SCOTUS candidates who outright lied about them being against removing Wade vs. Roe, then proceeded to remove it upon fraudulently obtain their judicial seat. One just cannot trust you things. So why bother proving assertions, knowing you will repeat the same behavior?

Now, proceed to throw your poison darts, I've been inoculated against them. And that without the services of the Liarindent.
Coronavirus: Arizona man dies, wife ill after taking drug touted by Trump - CBS News
😂

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I don't either and I don't think any state would even try such nonsense but my post was in response to this nonsense . How would 1 Supreme court justice overturn that?
Who knows. Maybe the same way ACB overturned RvW all by herself. At least that's what the leftists said she would do. I guess they were right... correct..

Reactions: hog88
Worse mistakes have been made by politicians while giving a speech ....

This video is from January of 1988, while Rev. Jesse Jackson was running for President. Jackson was campaigning in Wisconsin, and scheduled to give a speech at the Chrysler Assembly Plant in Kenosha. The Mayor of Kenosha, Gene Dorff, is giving Jackson his introduction. Dorff intended to describe Jesse Jackson as being a "Straight Shooter." .... Something much different than that was said, however.

That's hilarious.

It only is an issue because one of the point men on this abortion ruling is in an interracial relationship. Just a way to go after him.

He's being attacked because he thinks gay marriage should be invalidated, as well. He's a moron. And I have made that comment long before this example.

He's being attacked because he thinks gay marriage should be invalidated, as well. He's a moron. And I have made that comment long before this example.

Let's put a pin in that one for the moment. You do accept there are people out there saying interracial marriage is on the table, yes?

It was tongue-in-cheek. Clarence makes himself an easy target.

Calling Justice Thomas 'Uncle Clarence' exposes the rotten sham that is the progressive movement

You cannot claim to be pro-black while selectively caring about which black person takes racial abuse. You cannot claim to be “anti-racist” if some racism is OK with you. You do not have to support Clarence Thomas’ political positions to find something highly unconscionable about how the man has been treated based simply on his race.

Should of been Uncle Thomas (Tom) as I said yesterday
This stuff is do predictable

It only is an issue because one of the point men on this abortion ruling is in an interracial relationship. Just a way to go after him.
I mean you had two guys in this very thread, including VolMain and resident drunk @BowlBrother85, making overtly racist remarks because for some reason racism is cool if you're a dude upset by a ruling that doesn't have any impact on you (both because they're old as dirt and unlikely to actually get laid).

Progressivism is beautifully being exposed.

VN Store

Back