CJH taking care of his players

salsahound

I've heard comments from Volnation posters, ESPN, and talk show commentators about CJH:

* What a good offensive mind he has
* One of NCAA's best young coaches
* A great hire and has UT heading in the right direction
* Knows how to get the most out of his players
* Etc.

The one comment that I have never heard players say about their coach, and I've heard it at least 4 times this year about CJH:

" Coach JH is a great teacher and you can really tell he loves us and wants us to love each other like a family"

A lot of these guys may have not had a fathers influence. Who wouldn't play hard for someone that loves them. I know, it's corny, but it impressed me.

I've heard comments from Volnation posters, ESPN, and talk show commentators about CJH:

* Etc.

The one comment that I have never heard players say about their coach, and I've heard it at least 4 times this year about CJH:

" Coach JH is a great teacher and you can really tell he loves us and wants us to love each other like a family"

A lot of these guys may have not had a fathers influence. Who wouldn't play hard for someone that loves them. I know, it's corny, but it impressed me.
I love it.

There was once a people who were down trodden. Spent 40 years in the desert, teaching, learning. Then they entered the Promised Land and slaughtered every thing in their path. I ain't sayin' CJH is Moses; however, closest thing I've seen Tennessee Football wise for a while at least. I hope the slaughtering in the near future part is right . GO VOLS!

* Etc.

What's crazy is Saban comes across as the biggest prick, but is the best, just makes no sense.

This one got my respect for sure.

I LOVE THIS, but wait........ didn't we lose a really good basketball coach 'cause of a cook out? F it. This is FOOTBALL. No one says "It's basketball time in Tennessee"

EDIT: I would love to shove a turkey up the NCAA's A$$!!!!

Reactions: SalVolinus

* Etc.

I may be wrong but he seems like a genuinely decent human being in comparison to our other former coaches. Doesn’t seem to be a tag line, he just tries to do the right thing by his players.

I LOVE THIS, but wait........ didn't we lose a really good basketball coach 'cause of a cook out? F it. This is FOOTBALL. No one says "It's basketball time in Tennessee"

Wtf is wrong with you man?

There are way better things to shove where the sun doesn’t shine than a fantastically edible turkey.

They aren't recruits so its no big deal...I am sure CJH knows what he's doing.

Reactions: VolDave53

VN Store

Back