CJH says Henry To’o To’o never seriously considered rejoining vols

Man I was out, living on my own on the other side of the country, working 2 jobs and volunteering when I was a 20 year old “kid”. We baby these “kids” like they can’t be grown adults. I’ll definitely say HT is gonna have some problems latter on in life with the helicopter dad he’s got. Just my opinion and also not my problem, but an opinion I’ve had for years at this point. The real problem is we treat kids like they’re never gonna grow up, and then we get confused when they stay children their whole entire lives. Honestly there’s more grown children, than there are adults, out in the world. An 18-21 year old isn’t a kid to me, because I wasn’t a kid then. And I know the only reason people stay kids at that age is how our society treats them. You don’t get the scene, that we got Saturday, with out a bunch of grown children in that stadium. And honestly that’s all I see in the world. A bunch of grown babies.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, my reply was directed @manndingo for calling him a disgusting name.

He always seemed too stiff to me to play LB. Maybe he just wasn't getting the coaching. I just looked at his stats and he is doing well. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I watched him play last week versus Indiana. He was great. Made some key plays in the game. Never looked nearly as good here as he has at Mich State.

Sometimes it takes a while for things to click. Darrell Taylor didn't really start playing well till his 3rd season, as well. Then again, maybe Mel Tucker is just a much better coach than Pruitt.

Quavaris Crouch may have been the bigger loss, though, most people didn't realize it at the time. He's doing quite well at Michigan State this year. I thought we had a good shot at keeping him, but not so much. I'm rooting for him at Mich State. Not so much for that guy that went to Bama.
Another tale of us picking the wrong coach. Mel Tucker is doing a great job there. Jeremy and Steele are basically out of the league for a few years now, if not more.

I watched him play last week versus Indiana. He was great. Made some key plays in the game. Never looked nearly as good here as he has at Mich State.

Sometimes it takes a while for things to click. Darrell Taylor didn't really start playing well till his 3rd season, as well. Then again, maybe Mel Tucker is just a much better coach than Pruitt.

His coaches last year were Shelton Felton and Nieds. Funny how these LBs all look better with competent coaching...

I’d give Bama a heavy dose of passes over the middle in his zone. Probably score every time until they bench him

Man I was out, living on my own on the other side of the country, working 2 jobs and volunteering when I was a 20 year old “kid”. We baby these “kids” like they can’t be grown adults. I’ll definitely say HT is gonna have some problems latter on in life with the helicopter dad he’s got. Just my opinion and also not my problem, but an opinion I’ve had for years at this point. The real problem is we treat kids like they’re never gonna grow up, and then we get confused when they stay children their whole entire lives. Honestly there’s more grown children, than there are adults, out in the world. An 18-21 year old isn’t a kid to me, because I wasn’t a kid then. And I know the only reason people stay kids at that age is how our society treats them. You don’t get the scene, that we got Saturday, with out a bunch of grown children in that stadium. And honestly that’s all I see in the world. A bunch of grown babies.

Ding...Ding...Ding.... We have a winner!

I like to call it the p#$$ification of America.

Reactions: BigOrangeGirl
The Bama fans are not too pleased with him from what I've read. He makes a lot of tackles but it takes him forever to get off blocks and their after-yardage gained. I've heard he's either too slow, then he loses weight to increase speed and he's basically a slow DB playing LB that can't shed blocks. Bama will win he has a lot of 4&5 star players lined up near to lean on but as someone stated earlier I'd take Banks over him.
Fans? The coach is pleased with him and that's what matters

Is there any way to expose those rats?
ERRMK4.gif

This was the worst kept secret of the offseason. As soon as Pruitt got fired he was gone. He only came to UT for Pruitt and whatever else he was getting. Same with Crouch, Morris, Gray. It's like rats getting off a sinking ship. It still blows my mind that players can knowingly take extra benefits and just transfer consequence free. I get that guys who maybe don't come from the best economic situations feel pressured by their family, but there needs to be some accountability. And I think the program has benefited from them leaving. The locker room chemistry was a huge issue under Pruitt. It seems like it has gotten much better very quickly after those guys left. Not saying they weren't or aren't good players, but there was def something wrong going on in that locker room last season.

Q, Henry T, Wanta and Gray were all testifying witnesses in the internal investigation. None of them are bad kids. None of them wanted to go. There’s no staying after you testify. If all three stayed and received coaching here, there’s enough depth for easily two more wins, probably three. Pruitt and Fulmer **** all over the front yard. Don’t blame the kids.

This was the worst kept secret of the offseason. As soon as Pruitt got fired he was gone. He only came to UT for Pruitt and whatever else he was getting. Same with Crouch, Morris, Gray. It's like rats getting off a sinking ship. It still blows my mind that players can knowingly take extra benefits and just transfer consequence free. I get that guys who maybe don't come from the best economic situations feel pressured by their family, but there needs to be some accountability. And I think the program has benefited from them leaving. The locker room chemistry was a huge issue under Pruitt. It seems like it has gotten much better very quickly after those guys left. Not saying they weren't or aren't good players, but there was def something wrong going on in that locker room last season.

This is why any sanctions we self impose should be mild and not include a bowl ban or scholarship reduction. Face it, taking money used to result in a player losing eligibility so no way Saban takes a guy that could possibly lead to them having to forfeit games.

This is why any sanctions we self impose should be mild and not include a bowl ban or scholarship reduction. Face it, taking money used to result in a player losing eligibility so no way Saban takes a guy that could possibly lead to them having to forfeit games.

I think the NCAA has gotten so lazy that unless the entire case is brought to them and it's air tight, then they'll drag their feet or get stonewalled. Even then they still drag their feet when the freakin' FBI does their work for them (Will Wade). They have no legal power. They can't compel anybody to say anything. There's literally no reason to NOT say "I don't recall" and sending them on their way. There's too much money on the line to mess it up with bad PR. This is a billion dollar business.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back