CJH says Henry To’o To’o never seriously considered rejoining vols

Paid close attention to him in a few bama games that were televised, he makes tackles ten yards down the field. a good lb will make tackles at the line of scrimmage or in the backfield. Don't see him making it in the NFL

He now plays for Bama-remember that. Rules don't apply to them like they do to UT.

He will declare after the season anyway.
Not with the way he's been playing...

He's had a very average past 1.5 college football seasons.

Paid close attention to him in a few bama games that were televised, he makes tackles ten yards down the field. a good lb will make tackles at the line of scrimmage or in the backfield. Don't see him making it in the NFL
Yeah. He's not a very strong link in the Alabama defense right now.

He's very average right now.

Beasley is performing better.

NCAA is smart enough to know that you don’t knowingly hobble your own Golden goose if one wishes the Golden eggs to keep appearing on the breakfast table. As a result, Tennessee and the rest of the teams continue to play the role of the Kentucky Colonels to Bamas Globetrotters. Our role is only to give the Golden Boys an opponent every Saturday. If we come close to actually winning, we WILL be put back in our place and I mean SWIFTLY.
Well, that golden goose may be in with Bama to make that money-together? NCAA and the SEC? If it’s that would be a major offense in itself.

Toto’s dad never considered a return to Tennessee.

I know I’ll get hate for this but it wasn’t a bad decision. At the time no one knew what Banks would give us as a DC, Bama has Saban and basically is the gateway to the league. I hate it but it is what it is.
I know, and everybody wants to know if he got paid or not. No, it wasn’t a bad decision, because he really didn’t know what or how it would turn out here.

I mean in terms of a business decision, it was right move for Henry T....... It sucks he went to Bama and he should catch hell but at this point in his career, his whole focus is getting to NFL.... Bama Linebackers have greater chance at that
Yes, it sucks that he went to Bama, and based on what they’ve done for linebackers to get to the nfl, I’d it was a business decision that he had to make.

He wanted to run with the big dogs and that comes with criticism and scrutiny.

Had a buddy at UT that had multiple P5 offers to play WR but didn’t want that life so chose to walk away from the game. He went to UT b/c we were a school that didn’t recruit him. He just wanted to be a normal college kid.

Story time:
We convinced him to play on our dorm floor’s flag football team when a guy got injured. He was a cheat code. Destroyed 2 teams before we got suspended. 3rd game my buddy already had 2 TDs against a frat team when they decided to play dirty. He jumped to catch a deep ball when 2 frat guys tackled him to the ground. He caught it with one hand while going down. Officials were blowing whistles and he just stared down the frat guys on the sideline and pointed at them. That caused them to run on the field so we ran up there to protect our guy. Lot of pushing, shoving, and cursing but no punches thrown. Both teams still got suspended.

I wouldn’t categorize calling a person a disgusting name as legitimate criticism or scrutiny.

20 is not a kid. This site seems to go back and forth on what a “kid” is to suit their argument. Twenty years old is not even a gray area. Geez.

Considering the prefrontal cortex, the area most associated with planning and decision making, doesn’t fully develop in men until the age of 25 I’d say science would definitely call it a gray area between adolescence and adulthood.

I’m just stoked in the direction this program is heading . Don’t really worry about all the outside noise. Haven’t had this feeling in 12 years.

Reactions: Type Orange+
I know, and everybody wants to know if he got paid or not. No, it wasn’t a bad decision, because he really didn’t know what or how it would turn out here.
There was nothing to prevent him from waiting to find out though was there? He didn’t even really give Heupel a chance it sounds like

There was nothing to prevent him from waiting to find out though was there? He didn’t even really give Heupel a chance it sounds like
No, if he could’ve just waited to hear what he had to say to him. I bet he knows that this defense is playing a lot better now, than then.

Money g
Heupel says To'o To'o never seriously considered rejoining Vols
He was already gone when he arrived. I don’t think he even had a chance to convince him. He was transferring to Bama way before coach Hype came along. It’s alright, but he did shed some light on the subject. He is gone now, and it doesn’t matter, but at least we know a little with coach Hype!
Money got him here. Money took him there. F him. Period. He had to go with all the other transfers. You take money, you're ineligible.

Oh! I’m not denying that. You know if he did, he will have to pay all of that back and then will be suspended for some games.

ONLY if he had stayed at TENN. If he transfers before charges, (which he did) he DOES NOT have to testify or provide any info to NCAA in matters pertaining to a school he no longer attends..

Look UT is after CJP and his coaches. NOT the kids.. Its why so many transferred out because they would have been ineligible if they stayed at UT based on what UT Knows,

Money g Money got him here. Money took him there. F him. Period. He had to go with all the other transfers. You take money, you're ineligible.
I don’t doubt that the money got him here, nor money got him to Bama. Oh! I forgot, even if he transferred, I still believe that they may suspend him, and make him pay the money back. We will see.

ONLY if he had stayed at TENN. If he transfers before charges, (which he did) he DOES NOT have to testify or provide any info to NCAA in matters pertaining to a school he no longer attends..

Look UT is after CJP and his coaches. NOT the kids.. Its why so many transferred out because they would have been ineligible if they stayed at UT based on what UT Knows,
Are you sure that he won’t be suspended, punished somehow? I thought it didn’t matter where you went to?

VN Store

Back