Cigars

Burning sensation on the tip of your tongue from the steam and heat of a cigar or pipe, most common with pipes, if the tobacco is too moist or some have certain types of tobacco that burn hotter.

Thanks. As you can tell not much of a cigar smoker but may have to spring for a box of those Tennessee waltz cigars.

I buy my crowned heads at Smokers Abbey in east Nashville. It's an awesome craft smoke shop. Brands I've never heard of and their Celtic monk or Tennessee whiskey pipe tobacco is some of the best aromatic around imo. I just bought some limited pipe tobacco from them called Eucharist limited. It's good stuff. They do it right and will treat you right!

I buy my crowned heads at Smokers Abbey in east Nashville. It's an awesome craft smoke shop. Brands I've never heard of and their Celtic monk or Tennessee whiskey pipe tobacco is some of the best aromatic around imo. I just bought some limited pipe tobacco from them called Eucharist limited. It's good stuff. They do it right and will treat you right!

I need some of that Tennessee whiskey

Edit: I may get some Tennessee Whiskey pipe tobacco this weekend, wife and I just decided we want to Goto Nashville for her bday !

Last edited:
I need some of that Tennessee whiskey

Edit: I may get some Tennessee Whiskey pipe tobacco this weekend, wife and I just decided we want to Goto Nashville for her bday !

It's fantastic. Celtic monk is my second favorite of theirs. Their cigar collection is so unique as most brands I've never heard of.

It's fantastic. Celtic monk is my second favorite of theirs. Their cigar collection is so unique as most brands I've never heard of.

So any other suggestions for Nashville? Steak, Activities? I asked everyone in Noghtowl/ insomniacs thread just spreading the word trying to find something different

So any other suggestions for Nashville? Steak, Activities? I asked everyone in Noghtowl/ insomniacs thread just spreading the word trying to find something different

-Steak try Stoney River or Rodizio Brazilian Grill.
-The Pharmacy for the best hamburger around.
-Rose Peppers for the best margaritas in town by a mile (those babies will sneak up on you).
-Walk broadway if the weather is good. It's one of those bucket list things for many people.
-Vist the Big Bang Piano bar and enjoy the music. Talented entertainers no doubt.
-Walk the gardens at Opryland Hotel. Beautiful place that your wife will enjoy.
-In warmer weather, plan a dinner cruise on the general jackson.
Try this website for up to date things to do in Nashvegas.....Things to Do in Nashville, Attractions, Events | Visit Music City | Visit Nashville, TN - Music City

Thanks bro you lined it up for us. Really appreciate it, we just want to get away for a night and have a lil fun. Will let you know how it was

stopped in a local shop this afternoon, and they have Rocky Patel scheduled to be there April 15th...if you buy 3 boxes of any rocky patel cigars, they give you

350 dollar rocky patel humidor it looked awesome
80 dollar ash tray
4 high ball drink glasses worth 50 bucks

I'm not going to buy 3 boxes, but I plan on stopping in and seeing what other deals they have

stopped in a local shop this afternoon, and they have Rocky Patel scheduled to be there April 15th...if you buy 3 boxes of any rocky patel cigars, they give you

350 dollar rocky patel humidor it looked awesome
80 dollar ash tray
4 high ball drink glasses worth 50 bucks

I'm not going to buy 3 boxes, but I plan on stopping in and seeing what other deals they have

Find 2 other RP fans to go in 1/3

If you are into country music, there is a really cool place called The Listening Room Cafe where you can go and listen to singer/songwriters from Nashville that actually write a lot of the songs you have heard on the radio. There aren't any covers, these folks are the life-blood of Music City. The food is pretty excellent and it's a quiet environment to display the songwriters. :)

Reactions: 1 person
I gave up booze on weeknights for lent. And traded it in for another vice, cigars

I feel like after Easter I'll probably be a drinker and a smoker

I like the little Nub Cameroons.

Much needed break really enjoying this El Centurion H-2K-CT

Attachments

• IMG_20170415_210333.jpg
    IMG_20170415_210333.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
https://www.ezrazionstore.com/colle...879246154&mc_cid=06f20e8ff4&mc_eid=585e349826

Any smokers ever tried Ezra Zion cigars? Too pricy for me personally, but my mouth waters every time I get one of these emails! Obviously a small company I haven't seen them make a batch over 700 cigars or so.
Christmas time they had a decent deal, but I could get my favorite smokes for alot less. I'll jump and buy some one day.

They sell out quick.

Macanudo_Inspirado_Black_Gigante_cigar.jpg
got it for Sat afternoon during the OW game on TV along with some ice cold Blue Moon

Picked this up for Friday night till I had to leave unexpectedly so I'll smoke it tonight

Attachments

• IMG_20170428_183424.jpg
    IMG_20170428_183424.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
Who makes those and where's ya get it? Looks tasty!

It is its on company spun out from its mother company Quality Imports trading company. It's pretty new having started in the early 2000's. I got it from a local tobacco store. You can order online at Cigar International

Picked this up for tonight...

Acid Kuba Kuba

Attachments

• 20170526_135113.jpg
    20170526_135113.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back