Cigars

Have the CAOs gotten more consistent again?

The Brazilias were crazy spotty a few years ago. One would be amazing, the next would be White Owl quality.

CAO Mx2

Decent smoke it's quite the slow burner, not box worthy but a nice long relaxing stick. Super complex, double Madura wrappers, Brazilian and broad leaf Connecticut. Would've paired better with some Woodford reserve, I'm drinking Sam Adams summer ale.

I really enjoy those. Try to keep a few in the humidor at all times. In fact I'm planning to order some this week.

arturo_fuente_magnum_cigars.jpg

I recommend Arturo Fuentes. Fine mild to medium cigars, likely in whatever size/style you prefer.

What's some of you guys favorite cheap every day smokes? Some of the yard gars I've been grabbing lately are:

Gran Habano Corojo Vintage 2002
La Aurora Barrel Aged
HC Series
Sancho Panza
J. Fuego Corojo

What's some of you guys favorite cheap every day smokes? Some of the yard gars I've been grabbing lately are:

Gran Habano Corojo Vintage 2002
La Aurora Barrel Aged
HC Series
Sancho Panza
J. Fuego Corojo

Guerilla warfare, man o war, nica libre Estelli and Chillin Moose

Just had a Jericho Hill cigar from the Nashville company crowned heads. Alright everyday cigar as it was stout. Even for a maduro it was a stout one for me but I have enjoyed their four kicks cigars and they are local so I will continue to purchase them.

Just had a Jericho Hill cigar from the Nashville company crowned heads. Alright everyday cigar as it was stout. Even for a maduro it was a stout one for me but I have enjoyed their four kicks cigars and they are local so I will continue to purchase them.

Wow, how did I not know about these guys? Looks like they're in the old CAO building. I did some work for CAO and was sad to see them go. I've got to get some Crowned Heads sticks!

Go get some TENNESSEE WALTZ cigars to keep in case we need to celebrate a few Saturday nights this coming season!! I have 2 ready and waiting for tinderbox to restock before the fall

Only sold in TN! With an Orange foot band !

Has Cao gotten back to where they were?

Years ago I used to love their Brazila and America but they got wildly inconsistent.

Try any four kicks cigar. Made by crowned heads outta Nashville. My favorites.

Yes they're great. I'm taking some Tennessee Waltz down to destin at harbor cigars and trade with em! They never get any.

They have some Fuente OpusX still in stock, to me the best cigar I've ever smoked!

Yes they're great. I'm taking some Tennessee Waltz down to destin at harbor cigars and trade with em! They never get any.

They have some Fuente OpusX still in stock, to me the best cigar I've ever smoked!

Where can I find the Tennessee Waltz

Wife bought a Rocky Patel Catch 22 to try. Not impressed at all. Tasted like a cheap cigar. She's wanting to start but still searching for one she enjoys. She Luke's the Mx2 but is still searching,any suggestions would be appreciated. We are both newbs so give us both some suggestions to try

Only place I've found them was online or tinder box at the Wolfchase mall in Memphis.

Found two places in knoxville that has the Tennessee Waltz cigars.

The Smoke Pit
7334 Norris Freeway, Suite 8, Knoxville, TN 37918

Blue Smoke Cigar
120 S. Peters Rd., Suite 18, Knoxville, TN 37923

Reactions: 1 person
Wife bought a Rocky Patel Catch 22 to try. Not impressed at all. Tasted like a cheap cigar. She's wanting to start but still searching for one she enjoys. She Luke's the Mx2 but is still searching,any suggestions would be appreciated. We are both newbs so give us both some suggestions to try

My wife and other female smokers I've met seem to like Tabak and Javas, as they go good with coffee and are sweet, I actually got tongue bite from one, I guess since I'm used to to 58 and larger Gage's.

VN Store

Back