Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

It’s not bad but I probably wouldn’t smoke another one. I think I’d rather have the undercrown or any my fathers.

the reason I say that is, it’s about the same price range. And, the undercrown and my fathers is a lot better cigar.

really inconsistent flavor profile and just a meh cigar

I may be wrong about it. I’ve had a upper respiratory infection and my taste buds may be off some.

Last edited:
77306D75-19F0-4B5C-90EA-FEA1954C28E0.jpeg
Malin, I was in west Knoxville and went by blue smoke. Nice inventory of smokes, nice smoking lounge. They have some cigars that the smoke pit doesn’t have. I got this there, a perdomo champagne and a blind man’s bluff. The prices weren’t that bad either.

Had a delightful Oliva V lancero. It and my father are the few lonsdale types to get a CA top 10. Awesome chocolate flavor without too much smoke.

Today I’m having a my father edition Especial. Decent but not nearly as good as the mi amor. More hay and tobacco less chocolate. Great Fresh Pack. Paired with a medium sweet rye.
3F090491-C7B3-4A46-82DC-BA9B64C2C24C.jpeg

8E77C268-B685-475D-B4FD-B823B8772205.jpeg
One that I bought last night. Me, working my way through the my fathers.

Nice tobacco, sweet grass, almonds and cedar. Maybe a hint of cocoa.

8C6BE512-451E-4A92-BCB4-82F33DB4398F.jpeg

Sorry, my ashtray needs cleaned up and my table.

Last edited:
Had a delightful Oliva V lancero. It and my father are the few lonsdale types to get a CA top 10. Awesome chocolate flavor without too much smoke.

Today I’m having a my father edition Especial. Decent but not nearly as good as the mi amor. More hay and tobacco less chocolate. Great Fresh Pack. Paired with a medium sweet rye.
View attachment 491361

That’s a nice smoke. I wouldn’t kick any of the smokes you mentioned out of my humidor.🤪

Last edited:
8D39CEAB-3CE8-4594-A7A7-8374A5B975BA.jpeg

try this again. Cold draw has a nice tobacco and citrus flavor. And something else, maybe a nutty flavor. Tinman tell me if I’m getting close.

On the toast, nice sweet smelling smoke and the first draw, still some citrus, a nice nutty flavor and maybe a sweetbread. I’m getting a faint hint of cooking spice. And, a very mild pepper. Also picking up a slight buttery chalky flavor.

Tin, I can see why you like these

This is a well put together cigar, nice even burn line. I had a 11/2 ash on this before it fell off and I wasn’t babying it either. Nice consistent flavor down into the 2nd 3rd.

Last edited:
View attachment 492086

try this again. Cold draw has a nice tobacco and citrus flavor. And something else, maybe a nutty flavor. Tinman tell me if I’m getting close.

On the toast, nice sweet smelling smoke and the first draw, still some citrus, a nice nutty flavor and maybe a sweetbread. I’m getting a faint hint of cooking spice. And, a very mild pepper. Also picking up a slight buttery chalky flavor.

Tin, I can see why you like these

This is a well put together cigar, nice even burn line. I had a 11/2 ash on this before it fell off and I wasn’t babying it either. Nice consistent flavor down into the 2nd 3rd.
It's a great one

VN Store

Back