Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
I bought one of the makers mark 650’s today. Has anyone tried that?
Cant really say I have ever tried the flavored cigars - maybe I am a bit of a tobacco snob. Once you have had the famed Longbottom Leaf of yore, it spoils you. I will say the Padron 3000s are tasty and almost have a sweet cherry aftertaste, nice and chocolaty as well. If I didnt know better, that would be what infused would hope to be. Nub also makes some interesting ones I have had a thought to try. I cant imagine Oliva making a bad stick. I know people say nice things about the 650 tho.

loggervol

Cant really say I have ever tried the flavored cigars - maybe I am a bit of a tobacco snob. Once you have had the famed Longbottom Leaf of yore, it spoils you. I will say the Padron 3000s are tasty and almost have a sweet cherry aftertaste, nice and chocolaty as well. If I didnt know better, that would be what infused would hope to be. Nub also makes some interesting ones I have had a thought to try. I cant imagine Oliva making a bad stick. I know people say nice things about the 650 tho.
thanks for the reply.

I was checking a new place out today and they had one and I thought I would give it a try. I was just wondering if anyone could give a heads up on what to expect.

loggervol

They had some Olivia’s series V but I already had 4 sticks. So, I thought I would wait till next trip.
I bought one of the nubs today, a Acid and a Rocky Patel Disciple.

loggervol

Depends on your taste of course but really hard to beat the Oliva V.
I’m definitely wanting to try one. Seems like quite a few people have the Olivia in their top ten.

I bought the acid Kuba kuba and I’ve heard so much bad about it, I don’t even want to smoke it. And, it smells awful. I really didn’t know what I was buying and now I feel like I threw money away buying it.

Last edited:

VN Store