Chris Low on Briles

LOL, did anyone put up real numbers in the SEC until they got in the SEC. Didn't think so. OMG!!!

Exactly. Which means there is zero proof that they will put up numbers in the SEC. Thanks for reinforcing my point. Btw, I am all in for either Briles or Yurich.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Lol. Has Briles or Yurich ever put up real numbers like that in the SEC? Didnt think so. We all assume that they would be successful in the SEC but we dont know. Canada and Enos know the SEC.

Lol ignorance

Why wouldn't they? Because we're all big, bad defenses? lol like UGA vs OU last year? or us vs wva this year? Good offense is good offense.

Canada and Enos are mediocre. Actually, Canada just flat stinks. Enos is alright, but not that explosive. Hell, his offenses looked pretty bad after he took over for Butch and his great cmu offenses.

SEC bias blinds you so much. Great OCs exist everywhere and many of the best are elsewhere. We've been the slowest conference to catch up with modern offenses, this should tell us a lot about the coordinators here.

Exactly. Which means there is zero proof that they will put up numbers in the SEC. Thanks for reinforcing my point. Btw, I am all in for either Briles or Yurich.
I like when unproven points are “reinforced”. Makes it seem that something positive has happened...when it’s actually nothing. 😎

Reactions: 94mustang and Behr
Just dont drink alcohol

200.gif

This is a huge opportunity for Pruitt to put together a as good as gets in the country offense / defense tandem of minds as it gets.

Pruitt is as and has been as good a DC as anyone over the last 10 years. Put a stud on the offense and you may have something.

Reactions: tbones0711
My money is on a lot more 'reports' of interviews before we finally announce with much fanfare the "GREAT NEWS!!!" of the promotion of Will Friend.

Most of the 'drama', if any, is created by the media, but the UTAD is about as inept at managing media and fans expectations as I have ever seen.
I believe will turned it down as not being “there” yet

VN Store

Back