Chris Low on Briles

Won’t be Briles. This search will drag on into 2019 and my liver will explode.

BOT’s need to experience being broke and homeless if they don’t get off their azz and get this done.

So it seems like everyone who sends out a tweet, either doesnt know s***t or is an idiot. Well according to VN anyway.

I am beginning to believe that the method they are using to find an OC is on the internet at Find A Grave.com

Chris Low doesn't know sh*t.

Don't get me wrong- I'd be happy for this to be true.

Come to think of it...I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Low is volman365's source.

247 reporting same thing. Or you can listen to man trolls on the radio that spread crap.

He also said there would be an announcement last Monday or Tuesday... it’s obvious he doesn’t have any real sources and is guessing to try to be the first to report

Uhh this was reported yesterday. 247 was on this yesterday.

Feeling this way, as well. At minimum, I think It will be Tuesday before we hear anything.

Hey if it is Briles or Yurich, who cares? We are looking at legit elite candidates thank god. Guys that put up real numbers. Not Matt Canada or Enos lmao.

Hey if it is Briles or Yurich, who cares? We are looking at legit elite candidates thank god. Guys that put up real numbers. Not Matt Canada or Enos lmao.

Lol. Has Briles or Yurich ever put up real numbers like that in the SEC? Didnt think so. We all assume that they would be successful in the SEC but we dont know. Canada and Enos know the SEC.

Only here can you get 3 pages of whiny reactions to Kendall F*@*÷* Briles being named a candidate. Home run if it happens.

Reactions: VolForLife83

VN Store

Back