CHOP has collapsed

Reactions: StarRaider
Does DeKalb county have barricades around it with armed guards that only allow certain people in ? Maybe that’s the solution .. you should start up a build a wall around DeKalb group .

DeKalb basically sucks with the exception of one or two areas. Grew up there till I was 10. Most of the county has high crime rates.

Fear of what the media would say if any action was taken against chaz is what allowed this to happen, and a city council with a radical member allowed it to go on longer than it should have. This group was never a threat on its own. The city has never seen anything like lockdowns before, nor has any other. This whole year has just been constant confusion.

Thanks for the much needed diversion.
I'm going to research.
Here's another diversion. The new Sonic commercials, the one with the little Hispanic boy with glasses. Does his mom unnerve anybody else or just me? I swear it kind of looks like Michael Jackson in drag to me.

Does DeKalb county have barricades around it with armed guards that only allow certain people in ? Maybe that’s the solution .. you should start up a build a wall around DeKalb group .
I'm booked up tomorrow (golf with my son and then helping my daughter move), but I may look into that on Friday.

Here's another diversion. The new Sonic commercials, the one with the little Hispanic boy with glasses. Does his mom unnerve anybody else or just me? I swear it kind of looks like Michael Jackson in drag to me.
Haven't seen it yet, but now I'm curious.

Good thing you left.... some of the teachers there are morons.

Man, it was such a good place growing up. It was like that show The Wonder Years. Kids everywhere. Walked or rode bikes to school. Best teacher ever was Mrs. Goff, larger black lady that was tough, but loved her kids. She would throw tennis balls at you if you talked in class. But all the kids worked hard for her, she demanded it, and loved her. My dad had been a Principal in DeKalb County too. He knew all my teachers and he was friends with my Principal. Had to walk the straight and narrow or I was toast. Got in trouble once and my Principal said. “Not worried about you, ‘cause I’m gonna let your dad handle it.” Not good for me

Man, it was such a good place growing up. It was like that show The Wonder Years. Kids everywhere. Walked or rode bikes to school. Best teacher ever was Mrs. Goff, larger black lady that was tough, but loved her kids. She would throw tennis balls at you if you talked in class. But all the kids worked hard for her, she demanded it, and loved her. My dad had been a Principal in DeKalb County too. He knew all my teachers and he was friends with my Principal. Had to walk the straight and narrow or I was toast. Got in trouble once and my Principal said. “Not worried about you, ‘cause I’m gonna let your dad handle it.” Not good for me
You poor thing. I get it my mom worked at my school.

County vs 6 blocks. Totally comparative.
I could find a shooting in a house and compare the house to 6 blocks.
The point was obvious.
Shootings happen all of the time, especially in high density urban environments.

The point was obvious.
Shootings happen all of the time, especially in high density urban environments.
So your county is in the urban Atlanta area? Or suburban? I don't know Atlanta.

The point was obvious.
You could but why would you? Hope everyone is having a good summer and your family is safe. I'm not in the mood for scenerios at the moment. Apologies.

The twins .. Luther you should push that button and listen to some black conservative men talking truths . I know you won’t , but knowledge is power .

Suburban if he’s 45 mins out.
Depends on the county. I live in Fulton county, which includes down town, but I am in the northern suburbs 40 minutes away. The county maps around Atlanta don’t make any sense.

Depends on the county. I live in Fulton county, which includes down town, but I am in the northern suburbs 40 minutes away. The county maps around Atlanta don’t make any sense.

So you’re Alpharetta/Milton area? Maybe close to John’s Creek right there at the Gwinnett/Fulton line? My old stomping grounds. Still a great area, but I don’t miss that traffic since I moved to West Knox. Growing up, we thought we were out in the sticks back then, and we were. I could leave my house, near AAC, off 141 at 5pm and maybe see 10 cars till we got to 285. Times have changed.

Reactions: volfanhill
So you’re Alpharetta/Milton area? Maybe close to John’s Creek right there at the Gwinnett/Fulton line? My old stomping grounds. Still a great area, but I don’t miss that traffic since I moved to West Knox. Growing up, we thought we were out in the sticks back then, and we were. I could leave my house, near AAC, off 141 at 5pm and maybe see 10 cars till we got to 285. Times have changed.
Alpharetta. You nailed it

I'll stand 100% by what I said......
It's obviously not what the right wing media tried to portray.
Overall. it was much ado about nothing.

And do me a favor.........find one time I supported what the people in Seattle did.

I think what we are discovering is how many people in the PF believe things that simply are not accurate, both about my positions and things in general.

Your numerous posts that state that the whole thing is overblown is a tacit support for what's going on. When someone gets killed and you state something to the effect of "how many folks usually get killed in "Seattle" is an example of tacit support. How do you "overblow" a murder? The act of murder is a serious, violent event. When violence like that happens it's worthy of significance and a discussion of what could have been done to prevent it.

So next time give it some thought and see whether you really want to poo hoo murder, rape and violent crime in an area devoid of police presence. It's not a good look for you

Your numerous posts that state that the whole thing is overblown is a tacit support for what's going on. When someone gets killed and you state something to the effect of "how many folks usually get killed in "Seattle" is an example of tacit support. How do you "overblow" a murder? The act of murder is a serious, violent event. When violence like that happens it's worthy of significance and a discussion of what could have been done to prevent it.

So next time give it some thought and see whether you really want to poo hoo murder, rape and violent crime in an area devoid of police presence. It's not a good look for you

"Police brutality against blacks is a major issue that needs social unrest in order to change, even though it's a statistically tiny occurrence."

"The CHOP murder was 'nothing' because it may or may not have been statistically similar to murder rates in other areas."

Again... This is classic, glorious luther self-inflicted logical hypocrisies, depending on his feelz about things.

VN Store

Back