China Threatens War With The U.S.

Don't they and the Russians already have some presence in Venezuela?

I tell you what, if your side will worry far less about Taiwan, Ukraine and Equatorial Guinea, I would be mor concerned about stuff going on in this hemisphere.
If China declared New York harbor theirs you would gladly let them take it wouldn’t you ?

I tell you what, if your side will worry far less about Taiwan, Ukraine and Equatorial Guinea, I would be mor concerned about stuff going on in this hemisphere.
I'm arriving late to this conversation, so I may be missing some context. Are you saying that you're not concerned about Taiwan?

I'm arriving late to this conversation, so I may be missing some context. Are you saying that you're not concerned about Taiwan?

I can answer that. You are correct. Ras doesn't feel we should step in.

I'm not sure we should either especially with this administration. It's like Neville Chamberlin and his cronies being in charge.

Like Russia, China knows this.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
If China declared New York harbor theirs you would gladly let them take it wouldn’t you ?
No. I am more concerned about America. I don't care what happens in Equitoral Guinea.

Just because I don't drink the interventionist Kool-Aid like some of you guys, that doesn't mean I'm anti-American.

Don't worry our leftist policies will save us and agenda. Surely they won't research the cache of weapons the Biden administration left in Afghanistan.

I was driving at the dysfunction between Miley and Austin. Therat or nom threat...clownville

I was driving at the dysfunction between Miley and Austin. Therat or nom threat...clownville

Oh I know. One is saying one thing while the other is saying something different. It appears others in the Pentagon used different language than Austin.

Reactions: Orangeburst

When the CIA installed bugging devices in Boeing VIP jets, it started. Yet we allow them to continue infiltrating the works of our highest research that resulted in theft of the W-88 warhead designs (now targeting you and me, F-35, as well as uncountable private enterprise secrets. We been sold out by the clowns. $$$$$$$

VN Store

Back