China Thread

What pizzes me off is that there are ZERO Coincidences about the fact that the Chicoms are developing a hypersonic missile with a glide body that goes into space...

These thieves steal EVERY TECH THAT MATTERS from us ....because WE are stupid and allow them to. We do many stupid things that they do not ...we allow their students to attend US universities and they steal us blind...they infiltrate our military, our dirty garbage politicians like Crooked Joe, our defense contractors....they hack our computers and steal classified materials with ZERO repercussions...our stupid lax immigration policy....porous borders...crooked politicians on the take etc...

We ALLOW THEM to steal all of our intellectual property....and when they DO...which is obvious like the copied Blackhawks...stealth aircraft tech...missile tech...etc etc...we do NOTHING about it because those politicians in a position to actually do something about it....AT LEAST tarriffs ffs...are already on the dole from the Chicoms like Biden.

We need to secure our research institutions....our computers...our borders...you name it. I am so tired of getting shown up by these clowns and doing absolutely nothing about it. Its shameful.

China knows they can get away with it. They didn't used to think that way. Our mindstate is as weak as water. The reason the Biden administration was shocked or surprised about the hypersonic missile is because there were no leaks like there would be in the US.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Now that they have the hypersonic missile, we definitely won’t step in to protect Taiwan and they know it. That is such a huge game changer.

A hypersonic missile is only good if it actually hits something. Think Joe Milton at times like this. We've developed plenty of missiles over the years ... a lot of them couldn't hit squat - assuming they even functioned properly. Of course, it's too bad we can't keep any of our experience hidden from the Chinese, so they don't have something to build on. We may or may not be losing the weapons war, but we certainly are losing the security war, and worse we are funding the Chinese military with every thing we buy from them. Still I wouldn't run up the white flag this soon.

Boggles my mind how there is no accountability with our .gov, U.S. spend over 700 billion on defense yet China only spends over 200 billion and surpasses us is several areas or we're told. Even with China's military industrial complex not being private the numbers don't add up. IMO

A hypersonic missile is only good if it actually hits something. Think Joe Milton at times like this. We've developed plenty of missiles over the years ... a lot of them couldn't hit squat - assuming they even functioned properly. Of course, it's too bad we can't keep any of our experience hidden from the Chinese, so they don't have something to build on. We may or may not be losing the weapons war, but we certainly are losing the security war, and worse we are funding the Chinese military with every thing we buy from them. Still I wouldn't run up the white flag this soon.

I agree. It does counter the ABM defenses though. Did we ever learn that it circumsized the globe? That be rather dangerous, or is the CCP using the globe as a test range?

Reactions: AM64
I don’t disagree with anything you said. My concern would them launching EMP attacks. There’s not much we could do to thwart those.

I think their last test fire missed the target by 20 miles.
Doesn’t have to be that accurate if going the EMP route, and that would probably be their plan. Just get them up into the atmosphere and blow them up with some nukes. They’d only have to get a handful up there to ruin the US.

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
Boggles my mind how there is no accountability with our .gov, U.S. spend over 700 billion on defense yet China only spends over 200 billion and surpasses us is several areas or we're told. Even with China's military industrial complex not being private the numbers don't add up. IMO

Yeah, but if they steal $500 B in technology from us it works. Their new fighter has some remarkable similarities to the F-35. Hopefully it's their new money pit, too.

CRXT3UEKXVBS7PVRMGTE5CAYHQ.jpg

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don’t disagree with anything you said. My concern would them launching EMP attacks. There’s not much we could do to thwart those.

I was on a different wavelength and thinking tactical weapons. Sorry. You are right that EMP and really any nuclear warhead even if it missed the target by a significant amount would cause a meltdown here. As a nation, I don't think we are made of the right stuff anymore.

Yeah, but if they steal $500 B in technology from us it works. Their new fighter has some remarkable similarities to the F-35. Hopefully it's their new money pit, too.

View attachment 407511
You are correct and surprising how the Russian space “shuttle “ looked like ours but never could get off the ground!! We just give everything away and the crooked are …
Well now I’m out .

China doesn’t have the balls to nuke us they know that would be the end of them they love to bluff though and act big about it though. Plus they are buying up large amounts of property and land now in the US why destroy it and render the land useless and uninhabitable for a 100 years. China needs us like unfortunately we need them or have become wayyyyyy to dependent on them. You can thank NAFTA and the Democrats for that and for selling our country and good paying jobs out.

China doesn’t have the balls to nuke us they know that would be the end of them they love to bluff though and act big about it though. Plus they are buying up large amounts of property and land now in the US why destroy it and render the land useless and uninhabitable for a 100 years. China needs us like unfortunately we need them or have become wayyyyyy to dependent on them. You can thank NAFTA and the Democrats for that and for selling our country and good paying jobs out.

Asian logic is all about long term planning, and westerners can't seem to work through it. I think you are right, but then their long term thinking could have to do with how long before the place is inhabitable. The second one doesn't make much sense considering the time frame, so I'd bet with you that the Chinese don't want to do something stupid with nuclear weapons beyond possibly EMP types. Besides they are doing wonders with their economic warfare, so why screw up a good plan?

You are correct and surprising how the Russian space “shuttle “ looked like ours but never could get off the ground!! We just give everything away and the crooked are …
Well now I’m out .

Considering the F-35 costs, maintenance cost, and abominable readiness, providing the enemy the "plans" for that money pit just might be the greatest Trojan Horse in history.

Reactions: VolStrom
NBC Won’t Say If It Will Acknowledge China’s Human Rights Atrocities During Beijing Winter Olympics

NBCBeijingWinterOlympics1-640x480.jpg

When the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics kicks off in February, the Faustian bargain NBC made with China and the International Olympic Committee will finally come due. Will the network acknowledge the big, red elephant in the room, or will it bury some of the world’s worst human rights atrocities under puff pieces and more ice dancing?

Anyone with a passing familiarity with how Hollywood works these days should already know the answer. NBCUniversal executives will think twice before they allow the network to insult a regime whose blessing was necessary to build its latest Universal Studios theme park at a reported cost of $8 billion.

The Beijing Games represent NBC’s first broadcast in its $7.75 billion extension deal to televise the Olympics in the U.S. through 2032 — a major investment and cash cow for the network. (NBC reportedly sold $1.25 billion in ads for the Tokyo Summer Games.) The company has become so sensitive to China’s feelings that John Cena had to issue a groveling apology to the Chinese people for correctly calling Taiwan a country while promoting Universal’s F9.

NBC Won't Say If It Will Acknowledge China's Human Rights Atrocities During Beijing Winter Olympics

NBC Won’t Say If It Will Acknowledge China’s Human Rights Atrocities During Beijing Winter Olympics

NBCBeijingWinterOlympics1-640x480.jpg

When the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics kicks off in February, the Faustian bargain NBC made with China and the International Olympic Committee will finally come due. Will the network acknowledge the big, red elephant in the room, or will it bury some of the world’s worst human rights atrocities under puff pieces and more ice dancing?

Anyone with a passing familiarity with how Hollywood works these days should already know the answer. NBCUniversal executives will think twice before they allow the network to insult a regime whose blessing was necessary to build its latest Universal Studios theme park at a reported cost of $8 billion.

The Beijing Games represent NBC’s first broadcast in its $7.75 billion extension deal to televise the Olympics in the U.S. through 2032 — a major investment and cash cow for the network. (NBC reportedly sold $1.25 billion in ads for the Tokyo Summer Games.) The company has become so sensitive to China’s feelings that John Cena had to issue a groveling apology to the Chinese people for correctly calling Taiwan a country while promoting Universal’s F9.

NBC Won't Say If It Will Acknowledge China's Human Rights Atrocities During Beijing Winter Olympics
Boycott these Olympics!!! I won’t watch a minute of it.

VN Store

Back