China Thread

TikTok deal with Oracle, Walmart reportedly put on hold under Biden

TikTok’s planned sale to American investors is unlikely to close any time soon as the Biden administration weighs whether to push the deal forward, a new report says.

A group of investors led by Oracle and Walmart announced plans to buy TikTok’s US operations last year after then-President Donald Trump ordered the video-sharing app’s Chinese parent company, ByteDance, to sell them.

But President Biden’s administration has put the plans on hold while it reviews its own approach to the cybersecurity risks posed by Chinese-owned apps, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/10/tiktok-deal-with-oracle-put-on-hold-under-biden-report/

TikTok deal with Oracle, Walmart reportedly put on hold under Biden

TikTok’s planned sale to American investors is unlikely to close any time soon as the Biden administration weighs whether to push the deal forward, a new report says.

A group of investors led by Oracle and Walmart announced plans to buy TikTok’s US operations last year after then-President Donald Trump ordered the video-sharing app’s Chinese parent company, ByteDance, to sell them.

But President Biden’s administration has put the plans on hold while it reviews its own approach to the cybersecurity risks posed by Chinese-owned apps, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/10/tiktok-deal-with-oracle-put-on-hold-under-biden-report/
Who is stupid enough to use TikTok?

LOL

How about the transcripts of that call? But I am sure that it is absolutely impossible for that demented old POS to say ANYTHING untoward about his crackhead genius son to his handlers. I am sure it was all puppies and unicorns.
We need a brave whistleblower to leak what was actually said. How much are we having to give up for the CCP to not release pics of Hunter and his underage victims?

LOL

How about the transcripts of that call? But I am sure that it is absolutely impossible for that demented old POS to say ANYTHING untoward about his crackhead genius son to his handlers. I am sure it was all puppies and unicorns.
Speaking of the crackhead son, I saw where he signed a lease on an LA mansion for $25k a month. Must be nice for a crackhead with no skills to be able to afford that kind of rent.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Reactions: Electric Orange

VN Store

Back