Chiefs Release Eric Berry

Grudenator

I hope he can get back mentally. Something besides the heel was not right last year. Hate to see him leave KC, but it was the right thing to do. Only played 1 game in 2017 and 2 in 2018. Will always be cheering for EB.
Achilles injuries are very very hard to get over and rarely do players return to their old self. Wishing the guy the best of luck and hoping he does return to regular form because the dude was an absolute beast

Grudenator

Would be a nice pair to put Berry with Byard. Berry would then be freed up to play the box like he made his living doing. Sucks the Titans are going to stick with Vacarro
Vacarro was really solid last year. We would have to pay Berry almost double, and be gambling that he plays a full season and as his old self. I love Berry, but it would be an expensive roll of the dice.

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Vacarro was really solid last year. We would have to pay Berry almost double, and be gambling that he plays a full season and as his old self. I love Berry, but it would be an expensive roll of the dice.
I wouldn't be opposed to a one year prove it deal for the Titans to bring him in because we do need safety depth but I wouldn't sign him just because he hasn't been on the field consistently.

give_him 6

Achilles injuries are very very hard to get over and rarely do players return to their old self. Wishing the guy the best of luck and hoping he does return to regular form because the dude was an absolute beast
Yep. He was physically cleared to play, just wasn't "mentally" ready....per reports. The team listed him day to day all season. It was sort of a mess.

508mikey

seems the Chiefs are blaming/getting rid of everyone on defense for the playoff loss to NE -- when it was all on that one idiot that lined up off sides and he is gone too

VN Store

Sponsors