Chick-fil-a Bowl TN section seating chart?

Im a UT im from atlanta so im pretty familar with the dome. Theres about 30 rows in the lower level maybe a few more. The 200 level is the club level thats why its the most expensive, it also has the best food to. theres about 12- 15 rows in it. the upper deck is 23 rows. You can see the Jumbotron from any seat in the dome because there is one behind each endzone above the 200 level.

Also if you can take marta (the transit system) it might seem slow cause its new years but it will save you a traffic nightmare

So can anyone tell me with 100% certainty that 327 is or isn't in the UT section?

First had tickets in 126, then Stubhub called and said the seller didn't have the tickets, now we are in 106 and from the sound of it we are now in VT territory!:banghead2:

So student tickets in the end zone... do we know which end zone?

My girlfriend (a Tech student) is looking to buy a ticket but she doesn't want to sit with me in the middle of the UT section haha. I'm trying to figure out which side of the Dome we are on so she can at least get a ticket on that side.

I got mine from the student ticketing and were in 129 in the corner of the endzone. So I would guess 122-129 endzone.

Section 136 row 6 !

Anyone need to pass a message to the Team just let me know !

All I ask is that you tell me what's happening on the other side of the field !

Go Vols ! :dance2:

VN Store

Back