Chick-fil-a Bowl TN section seating chart?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Has anyone seen a map detailing which sections are Tennessee sections?

I think, given what we've been assigned so far, we are in 116-135, 222-247, and 322-347

georgia_dome.gif

volfreak i like to think of you as this almost morphias like person from the matrix, that is wise and knows the answer to any and everything vols as if the information is just sent to your brain. please use PM in the future if you have any questions and don't ever ask questions publicly. Thank you:)

:)

Last edited:
volfreak i like to think of you as this almost morphias like person from the matrix, that is wise and knows the answer to any and everything vols as if the information is just sent to your brain. please use PM in the future if you have any questions and don't ever ask questions publicly. Thank you:)

:)

Really I knew the answer, I was just making sure everyone else did. :)

You know, it kind of blows that if I do a hypothetical order of two upper level tickets from the UT site it costs $145 with a $20 "order charge," but if I do the same thing from that VT web site which appears to run the exact same system, there is no order charge and the tickets are $136. The Big Orange Screw strikes again. I'm waiting to see about the student ticketing process. That web site says "Unavailable" and the claim period starts and ends at the same time tomorrow. Maybe it isn't decided yet or won't even happen.

Really I knew the answer, I was just making sure everyone else did. :)

i knew it.

Do me a favor though, don't tell me the Final score of the Chik-fil-a bowl against Va tech or when were gonna win the SECCG again. I like not knowing, it makes it more fun.:)

i knew it.

Do me a favor though, don't tell me the Final score of the Chik-fil-a bowl against Va tech or when were gonna win the SECCG again. I like not knowing, it makes it more fun.:)

Then don't read the PM I sent you earlier. :lol:

You know, it kind of blows that if I do a hypothetical order of two upper level tickets from the UT site it costs $145 with a $20 "order charge," but if I do the same thing from that VT web site which appears to run the exact same system, there is no order charge and the tickets are $136. The Big Orange Screw strikes again. I'm waiting to see about the student ticketing process. That web site says "Unavailable" and the claim period starts and ends at the same time tomorrow. Maybe it isn't decided yet or won't even happen.

you'll notice in your order confirmation email that it says "Thanks for supporting the University of Tennessee"

VN Store

Back