Chicago War Zone

Can't wait to see all the Chicago crime this weekend with the huge gay parade taking place for the first time in 3 years

If you are for small government and 2a, this is the right call.

Because of gun prohibition, the gun violence issue is worse, and naturally, people want to protect themselves. But if a cop catches them with a gun, they're in big trouble. Cops harass them for no reason, and they can't risk that, so if they have a gun, they run when they see a cop. The cop chases them, finds them with a gun, and then they pay the price. So people stop carrying guns and the gun violence gets worse as gang members are less worried about civilians having the ability to protect themselves.

We're all for 2a until it's black people who live in dangerous places, am I right?
LOL

They didn't know any of this when they shot him, so you can't use it to justify the way they engaged. It doesn't justify his death. It doesn't justify the taxpayer bill. 2 parties ****ed up, and literally everybody in the city lost except the cops. Please understand that no matter how you feel about anything that happened, the result is bad, and that's the point.

I’m sure the world is a better place.

Reactions: 508mikey
Chicago 5-month-old Baby girl Dies after being Shot in the Head: 'A disgrace'

A five-month-old baby girl died in Chicago after being shot in the head while sitting in a car Friday.

The Chicago Police Department said the deadly shooting happened at approximately 6:45 p.m. in the 7700 block of S. South Shore when the female infant was sitting inside a vehicle.

A second unknown vehicle approached, and an occupant fired shots from inside, police said.

The baby girl, since identified as Cecilia Thomas, was struck in the head and was transported to Comer Children’s Hospital. She was initially listed as in critical condition but later died from her injuries.

A second victim, a 41-year-old male, was traveling in a separate vehicle and self-transported to the University of Chicago Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the eye area, police said.

chicago-5-month-old-3.jpg

Bullet holes pierce through a car where as 5-year-old female infant was struck in the head. (WBBM)

"You just took this baby’s life. This baby was an infant, this baby didn’t do nothing to you," Holmes added. "We understand it may have been two cars shooting back and forth at each other."

Chicago 5-month-old baby girl dies after being shot in the head: 'A disgrace'

Because of gun prohibition, the gun violence issue is worse, and naturally, people want to protect themselves. But if a cop catches them with a gun, they're in big trouble. Cops harass them for no reason, and they can't risk that, so if they have a gun, they run when they see a cop. The cop chases them, finds them with a gun, and then they pay the price. So people stop carrying guns and the gun violence gets worse as gang members are less worried about civilians having the ability to protect themselves.

We're all for 2a until it's black people who live in dangerous places, am I right?
The only way your scenario works is to remove licensing, background checks and any associated fees. If you want to put everyone on the same level with the criminals that would have to happen.

Good. People in the inner city are scared of cops for good reason. The fact that they react to seeing a cop is not PC and that reasoning has undoubtedly been abused. Leave people alone unless you see them commit a real crime.

We just had cops kill a kid here in my city and the only reason for the chase was because he ran (technically, he was riding a bike). He ran because he had a gun and he was scared they would kill him. He tried to put some distance between them and tossed the gun so that they wouldn't shoot him. They still killed him. With his last dying breaths, he said "I threw the gun so you wouldn't shoot me" and the cop said, "That was stupid."

The cop is not being charged with anything. Good times.

To be clear, if they were seen committing a crime, you support chasing them?

Seems like there’s a thousand things wrong in the scenario you provided other than the cops actions.

By we you mean your other leftist? I’ve seen 0 on the other side defend dearming blacks in the inner city

Good. People in the inner city are scared of cops for good reason. The fact that they react to seeing a cop is not PC and that reasoning has undoubtedly been abused. Leave people alone unless you see them commit a real crime.

We just had cops kill a kid here in my city and the only reason for the chase was because he ran (technically, he was riding a bike). He ran because he had a gun and he was scared they would kill him. He tried to put some distance between them and tossed the gun so that they wouldn't shoot him. They still killed him. With his last dying breaths, he said "I threw the gun so you wouldn't shoot me" and the cop said, "That was stupid."

The cop is not being charged with anything. Good times.

So the kid had an illegal gun? I can't imagine what he was planning to do with that. Possibly play stupid games? Rob someone? Shoot somebody? Take it to football practice?

Reactions: 508mikey

You're last sentence is nonsensical. You have the wrong opinion of lawing abiding blacks. As Bush once said - the soft bigotry of low expectations.

VN Store

Back