Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen is a top 5 restuarant. Change my mind.

Cracker Barrel is the noisiest, most cramped, uncomfortable dining experience ever. Crammed in like sardines, you are very likely to bump the stranger at the table behind you when rising from your chair. I’m 5’9”-160#, no extra space needed.

Not to mention the gift shop traffic jams.

no Peoria Il ,though if you Google Cheddars Peoria IL - it will show Closed above the reviews, but click the website and it goes to a CSK menu
They got bought out and renamed I think. The one here in th Tri started of as Cheddars and switched to Cheddars Scratch Kitchen. The menu and decor are largely the same with a few differences.

Reactions: 508mikey
I live in Knoxville. Is she close? :)

About an hour east of you. She's in her early 90's now and her cooking has become an adventure. We always try to figure what Sunday lunch combinations will be after church.

You can easily sit down to spaghetti with fried taters and mac & cheese. We get a variety lol.

Got to say I think Cheddars is over rated. Too pricey for chicken fingers. Always packed so the atmosphere is crap and service while not slow is definitely not fast. Never once had them get the whole table's order right.

Pretty much anytime I go into one there is a dead fish in the display getting eaten by his budies with kids freaking out about it.
My in-laws wanted to do Christmas dinner there 2 years ago. The waitress got half the orders wrong, and my MIL never did get her food😄

Reactions: 508mikey
Been to cheddars 3 times, all 3 times below average food. Not a fan personally.

VN Store

Back