Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen is a top 5 restuarant. Change my mind.

Bigun

Delicious food. Good atmosphere among the more common folk. Cool aquarium display. Spasagna!

They are about as good as a chain restaurant serving a typical Americana menu can be. When we go out we usually stick to hole in the wall mom and pop places. A restaurant has to make something better than we can at home to keep us coimg in.

I love cheddars. I'm a sucker for the buffalo chicken wrap but every other thing I've gotten from there has been great. Probably my favorite chain restaurant.

Is it all you can eat? What's it going to cost to feed three men that weigh over two-hundred pounds a piece, a woman that’s a little plump, and a daughter who’s thirteen?

Reactions: McDad
Is it all you can eat? What's it going to cost to feed three men that weigh over two-hundred pounds a piece, a woman that’s a little plump, and a daughter who’s thirteen?
giphy.gif

Cheddar's is okay in my books but not great. I love the atmosphere and look of their places but not a big fan of their menu.....When it comes to "sit down restaurants" like this I'll take Cracker Barrel any day!

The one near me went out of business once everyplace started selling chicken tenders

Definitely one of the better chains out there. We go a handful of times a year.

Cheddar's is okay in my books but not great. I love the atmosphere and look of their places but not a big fan of their menu.....When it comes to "sit down restaurants" like this I'll take Cracker Barrel any day!

I have a hard time with the cracker barrel comment. I totally get some people love it but I myself do not.

It's not that they serve bad food, but they have nothing unique to me. I can get everything they serve at my Grandmother's house. And if I want breakfast I can cook it myself or once again go to my grandmother's.

When I go out to eat I want something as good as or better than I can cook or something different.

Anyone who doesn't have Waffle House #1 can meet me at the closet Waffle House (which should be within a 5-7 minutes drive TOPS) to fight about it.
Try as I might, I still can't make a pecan waffle, texas cheese steak, or hashbrowns better than the Waffle House.

I have a hard time with the cracker barrel comment. I totally get some people love it but I myself do not.

It's not that they serve bad food, but they have nothing unique to me. I can get everything they serve at my Grandmother's house. And if I want breakfast I can cook it myself or once again go to my grandmother's.

When I go out to eat I want something as good as or better than I can cook or something different.
My grandmother passed away many years ago. Is your grandmother cool with me coming over to her house rather than going to Cracker Barrel?

VN Store

Back